Help(i'm new)

Dropout

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I am still new at this forum.I want to ask,Because very few topics discuss SVR 06 tutorial,i still play this game,cause it more fun rather than SVR 10,11 IMHO
A few days ago I downloaded the Xpacker, SVREdit and do not know how to use it, I sometimes use a method that is written in this forum, however as there are issues such as "INVALID PAC SELECTOR" or something else,I used a hex editor, but has encountered the same problem, the file.PAC still could not be used
Is there a tutorial for a beginner like me or the game SVR 06 indeed not be edited at all, I just want to edit the texture of the model, such as The Rock tattoos
Help me out please,I don't want to, programs that I downloaded just being vain
Ask one more thins
I have the original copy of SVR 07,and i install it to my USB FlashDisk with USbUtill,so i start the game using OPLLoader,and seems the game run normaly,until enter the intro,and when "PRESS STAR BUTTON" command appears,the game does not respond to the START button, oddly enough background music keep play,i wonder how to fix this one,sorry if my second question is off the topic

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
If you want to ask that you want to edit or mod SvR 2006 then I don't think it's actually possible ! If you want to edit the SvR 2006 models then there are bunch of tuts on youtube and this forum ! (Orignal tuts are here in the tutorial/resources section!

And again , if you wanna import the edited wrestler in SvR 2006 , then you can't use svredit at all cuz it only support's SvR 2010 / 11 ( I think )

Hope it helped !
And Welcome to OSR! ;)

Dropout

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Sultan said:
If you want to ask that you want to edit or mod SvR 2006 then I don't think it's actually possible ! If you want to edit the SvR 2006 models then there are bunch of tuts on youtube and this forum ! (Orignal tuts are here in the tutorial/resources section!

And again , if you wanna import the edited wrestler in SvR 2006 , then you can't use svredit at all cuz it only support's SvR 2010 / 11 ( I think )

Hope it helped !
And Welcome to OSR! ;)
Yeah,i try it so many times,but i'm too stubborn maybe
cause i think,the mod will have same way like Resident Evil 4 PC,just use DAT Extractor,and bamm... u got the texture,obj files,and with Milkshape,edit the model with easy
But thanks for advice.
honkytonkman said:
there is the hardx36 importer-exporter v2 that supports models 06-07-08 ..search in tutorial section. i found it there but i don't remember where. welcome here
Thanks mate
Hope this time,it works
cause my only skill is edit entrance song and titantron in SVR 06

Dropout

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Sultan said:
Yo! You look a cool guy dude! Can't wait for your contributions! ;)
Seems,i meet another trouble again,i just success extract the PAC,and inject BPE after using quickbms,but then i just got TXC files,there is no TM2 files,and TXC files can view with XNView but cannot save with same format
Can u show me where i can find,how work with TXC files,looks like i will learn this mod with hard

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You only need x-packer to export/import, and Optipix Image Studio to view/edit the tm2 textures.

There are relevant tutorials & videos in the tutorial section.