How did you find OSR?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 26 2012, 06:51:17 PM</dd></dl><div>
WildForce67 said:
I was looking for a place that wasn't full of assholes to post my SvR work/mods, but i ran across OSR instead lol.
:Da F**K?: So we were second choice then? Just jerks instead?

ASSHOLE! :doink [/quote]You know your my Bro 4 life.

Maybe just awesome jerks? lol ^o)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WildForce67 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 26 2012, 06:51:17 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
You know your my Bro 4 life.

Maybe just awesome jerks? lol ^o) [/quote]Check my avatar quote in 1 minute bro!

OSR4Life :toast:

Klix

Young Lion
Reaction score
Randomly stumbled upon it after finding out that SvR can be modded.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
i can't remember...
i only remember important things, so it seems that OSR isn't so important for me..
well, a dumb place with lot of idjits can't be important to anyone who have an IQ higher than 6 points....

/jk i love all you guys

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I saw videos of mods on yotube of psportable , and he had a link to his facebook , i went there and OSR's facebook was on his likes , clicked it , found cue's wwe 12 patch photos and i registered right away ! turned out that psportable is a leecher so leechers are good for something afterall :)

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I was a leecher wanting to take 80las' mods without contributing anything of my own. And then one day, 80las made his mods exclusive to here.

After 2 months, I decided to take a look around and see what else was here. A lot of the guys here were angry about stuff that went on in two other modding forums (as was I). They were wanting to make a cool place that didn't worry about the same crap that happened in the other places. So I started joining in the conversations and found that I really liked the place.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
I was a leecher wanting to take 80las' mods without contributing anything of my own. And then one day, 80las made his mods exclusive to here.

After 2 months, I decided to take a look around and see what else was here. A lot of the guys here were angry about stuff that went on in two other modding forums (as was I). They were wanting to make a cool place that didn't worry about the same crap that happened in the other places. So I started joining in the conversations and found that I really liked the place.
YOU LEECHER! ^o) just joking.

Christian

Midcard
Reaction score
I cannot remember clearly cause i was drunk when i singed up here.
Wanted to find a great place , full with good people.
And i did. :)

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
No Mercy Zone - End.

AK37

Opener
Reaction score
Google. Was searching for some old no mercy hacks and this place came up. Thought I better join. Love the place.

rUready

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Found at h96011hm/Arjun The Man's Youtube profile.

WTF

Young Lion
Reaction score
I found my way over here from thewrestlinglegends.com forums, I believe from one of Nikethebike's posts. Feels like only yesterday I found this place....

Oh, wait. :)

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I saw AKI MAN post at some other board, and his sig had "PROUD OWNER" stamped over the then-OSR logo. I clicked on it and signed up.

I then proceeded to have intercourse with your mother. Swag.