How did you find OSR?

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
I was looking for a mod that was better than legends 2.0 Then I ended up here. I found Keson's showdown. Then for reasons beyond my control I've stuck around every since. DAM you people ! :)

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
when i was searching for svr 2011 and NM mods this is the place i found.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>KG 24</dt><dd>Jul 25 2012, 01:35:13 PM</dd></dl><div>I found the site on NMZ, took some time to "lurk" around, hated it. Then joined a few months later, no regrets man.[/quote]Shut up, younger/more innocent/more sane version of me. You don't know the things you'll regret...

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Cenz & I found OSR when we wanted to start modding. We kept forgetting the website name so we wrote it on a sheet of paper. Now look at where we are.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Mar 19 2015, 08:29:25 PM</dd></dl><div>Nobody finds OSR. They contract it.[/quote]
michael-scottthankyou.gif

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
NMZ died and I was desperately finding a lost mod link(I ended up finding it :D)

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I was stupidly searching for WWE 2k14 for PSP, got the link to crocoX111's project. And Now im involved into making wwe 2k14 for PS2

Creek

Young Lion
Reaction score
My step-father's cousin, who hosts his own group podcast, told me about this site when we went to a local indy show near my way.

kingshadow75

Young Lion
Reaction score
Damn. I have posted here in months but.

I was actually looking for CAWS for DoR2 and No Mercy.
Then I saw a mod for no mercy (either showdown64 or legends 2.0) which led me here and been a member since 2014.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I have not commented here, but DELIGHTFULLY, would love to.

I found the Reunied School of the Old when the Fan of TNA posted an advertisement on the...DELETED Room of The Wrecked.

Not to mention, I found it WONDAFULLY honored to be a part of this Community . Yaaaahahahahas.

In otherwords, TNAFAN i.e. AKIMan posted the advertisement at TWR, and I immediately joined.

Akash Styles

Young Lion
Reaction score
A couple of years ago , while searching on google about wwf no mercy , I found this awesome forum.... OSR rocks!

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Aug 6 2012, 08:39:19 PM</dd></dl><div>
Goatcheese said:
YOU LEECHER! ^o) just joking.
YOUR BANNED! ^o) not joking.[/quote]That is offensive, please take it back.

<iframe type='text/html' width="480" height="270" src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

I'm offended by the dislike from a guy that made his username 3 characters long, please take it back.