How OSR Met Your Mother

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
KG, remember I said ones, every dog has his day... Here you are, with us and Victor's bullshit. ;)

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. Potoo</dt><dd>Apr 4 2014, 11:57:39 AM</dd></dl><div>I hope you get one more warn.[/quote]Dude, CBV is your friend. Not mine, you've seen his friendship, but if he has something against someone, he fk's his account and says he doesn't care about the person. And I see another warn coming towards me, guess who's the guy who's gonna warn... CBV CBV CCCCBBBBBVVV!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Maybe I just dislike having total strangers find me on facebook and internet stalk me. :comp: Your not the first member to do this, and I doubt you'll be the last.

The only reason you are talking in that fashion towards me is because I don't want to be your "internet BFF". I don't speak about you in this fashion on the board, Sultan, so I suggest you refrain yourself unless you are ready to be spoken to in the same fashion, only more literate and much more biting. Shit or get off the pot, but either way, get over it.

If I was that volatile as you say, 90% of this board would be banned. Especially the Smackdown vs Raw and Wii sections.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
probably not my place to ask but how in the blue blazers did he find you on facebook ?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>champion gamer</dt><dd>Apr 4 2014, 02:25:10 PM</dd></dl><div>probably not my place to ask but how in the blue blazers did he find you on facebook ?[/quote]I have no clue.

Highly inappropriate, especially considering I had never even spoken with him before at that point. :stoppit

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Listen man, I said that just because of 'our' misunderstandings, I wanted to clear all those, I don't need any reduce of warns, I apologized to you (when I shouldn't even as I did nothing wrong), what you did? You pointed even my apologies as, whiny. It was an end at the same time if you'd accept that, you wanted to make more of arguments.

As far as Reverend's posts in this topic, I totally agree. You came back, deleted almost a lot of stuff that all of us were interested in, thought this was your forum.... I never knew you do all the stuff without in-forming the rest of the staff (I ain't staff, neither I'm telling you what to do), and you continue making shitty groups and most of that you made was the peasants one. Maybe you did it for fun, but that word is not used for fun, CBV. People+you yourself said you will not get involved in any other issues other than No Mercy, but you did get involved and didn't do anything wrong to anyone else than me. (I liked how you were posting in SvR topics and it was quite cool, really it was nice of you that you were getting involved, but that involvement was getting negative effects) You absolutely targeted me and fucked my account all the way without any strong reasons.

You're the 2nd admin ever on this board and all this fame OSR has is mostly because of you, CBV (really, 100's will thank-you for your great efforts) but that doesn't mean you do anything to my account with your powers.

To be honest, TSF and Reverend are one of the BEST staff members ever this board has, just in my opinion. People might disagree with that, but since past 5 months, what I've noticed is what I said.

Those 2 guys above are really calm, polite, decent and whenever they talk to me, I feel like giving more respect to them.
Don't care about my opinion, do whatever you want but I have no reasons to improve my attitude, but it is you who must.

EDIT: CBV, when did I find you on Facebook? You mad or wha'?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>You came back, deleted almost a lot of stuff that all of us were interested in, thought this was your forum.[/quote]

I've deleted nothing. I got rid of some code in the CCS that I put in in the first place, but don't ever accuse me of deleting parts of the board.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div> (I ain't staff, neither I'm telling you what to do)[/quote]

Your second warning was for telling a staff what to do, specifically me concerning our rules.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>People+you yourself said you will not get involved in any other issues other than No Mercy, but you did get involved and didn't do anything wrong to anyone else than me.[/quote]

This is complete bullshit. You have no clue what the staff does while you aren't looking, so stop presuming.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>(I liked how you were posting in SvR topics and it was quite cool, really it was nice of you that you were getting involved, but that involvement was getting negative effects)[/quote]

What the blue hell are you talking about?

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div> You absolutely targeted me and fucked my account all the way without any strong reason[/quote]

As I said, I don't appreciate internet stalkers, members who act like staff telling others what to do, and I certainly don't appreciate a noob requesting to be an admin once a month and bothering me unnecessarily. You break forum rules, you get warnings. Stop whining about it.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>To be honest, TSF and Reverend are one of the BEST staff members ever this board has, just in my opinion.[/quote]

Glad you like 'em, that's why I hired 'em. They're still noobs when it comes to programing the board layout and editing the CSS, though, as they themselves will tell you.

Now, since you got all that off your chest let me return in kind.

You type like a fucking child. You insistently make inane name requests and purposely start drama and try to gravitate things to be about you. You take OSR entirely too seriously, and need to get the fuck outside more often. You can't seem to type a sentence without making yourself look like you just finished wearing a gas mask with a tank filled with airplane glue.

Every warning you have received has been due to a direct violation of our rules, and because you seem to think you are fucking special, they shouldn't apply to you.

I've told you DOZENS of times to stop behaving like a staff and bringing up drama. I won't tell you again, shut the fuck up, stop making shit up about me and what I do as an admin here, because your noob ass has absolutely ZERO FUCKING CLUE what happens with us and what we discuss.

Go get yourself a forum and bring some traffic like OSR has, or hell, just make on that doesn't suck a huge dick before your dumb-ass EVER decides to tell me, or any staff, what we should do with this place. If you got the keys to this place, became an admin and ran it as you saw fit, this place would become as dead as your fucking brain cells.

Oh, and I'm not the second admin of this board, I'm the 5th, you fucking idiot. I'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE 6 MONTHS, AND UNLIKE YOU, I ACTUALLY KNOW THE HISTORY OF THIS PLACE, YOU'VE BEEN HERE LESS THAN A YEAR AND HAVE ALREADY ASKED LITERALLY EVERY STAFF WE HAVE IF YOU CAN BE AN ADMIN.

You are easily one of the most annoying, inane, mouth-breathing, oxygen-wasting, headache-inducing, IQ-lowering, ass-eating, post-botching, self-sucking, inane excuse of a sentient human being we've ever had here. I'm sick of you making multiple posts on this forum just to talk shit to someone who won't even fire back. Fuck that, and fuck you. I get my inbox filled all the time from noobs like you telling me all sorts of schoolyard playground insults any autistic child could think of.

I don't get paid to put up with your shit. Stop acting like I do.

edit: And concerning me coming back, I WAS ASKED TO COME BACK, IDIOT.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Sultan.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>You're the 2nd admin ever on this board and all this fame OSR has is mostly because of you, CBV (really, 100's will thank-you for your great efforts) but that doesn't mean you do anything to my account with your powers. [/quote]

Thats horseshit. FAME! Do you see any of us with A-List models or with £20 million in the bank? We do not get paid to deal with idiotic members like you, and considering you have been a pain in the ass to CBV for so long and broke rules, you should be grateful your still a member here. Other members have been perma-banned for less.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Of-course we're famous, James. Of-course we are. And I am not being great-full or anything that I'm not banned. I don't care what you said Keson, but with some stuff you said, I see how much jealous you really are of those 2 guys. Let it go. Anyhow, whatever Reverend said is absolutely right. And everyone knows you hate the truth Keson.

Also, James... I'm not being any pain in ass for anyone, it's CBV who goes all around saying he doesn't care about a 'noob' like me and continues... eh. He's the biggest pain in ass not just for me, even for a lot of other members.

CalvTheHedgehog

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'd totally tell you to ban him but I don't go around telling admins what to do, UNLIKE SOMEEEEONEEEE

Anyways, there's so much wrong being done here. Much flame, very no. You both need to find a way to solve this.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Cal'lex</dt><dd>Apr 4 2014, 05:14:00 PM</dd></dl><div>You both need to find a way to solve this.[/quote]Absolutely right! You got the point there, dude.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>You take this forum too seriously[/quote]

lol! Oh, you don't take this forum seriously, right?! Enough of arguments.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The difference is, you idiot, I actually put work into this place. I'm not a nine year old, trying to pass myself off as a 30 year old, who takes what some internet stranger says to heart.

This place is bad for you. I'm doing this for your health.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Keson PM to The Reverend: Titled ‘April 1st’ (Sent: March 20th)</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
We need a swerve.
[/quote]

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend’s reply to Keson (Sent: March 21st)</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
We do need a swerve. I was thinking…
[/quote]

Anyone care to guess what happened next?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nope. The flamer is gone. At least until he makes another account and does what everyone else does when they get pissed at me and get themselves banned.

Nothing special. Business as usual.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
And thus, Sultan has proved himself a total moron, once again. Jeeez, I certainly do not believe that you're married as you said. You spend far too much time on the internet, and that's just 10% of the reasons for me not to believe that.

Also, what kind of woman would want to spend her time with such an immature guy like you? Seriously, I don't mean to offend but if a woman can stand you, the good lord above that I don't believe in save her and make her a saint or something.

I used to like you, Sultan but you became beyond annoying and this is not because I am defending CBV, It's because you're too fucking whiny and have no sense of self-criticism at all. Can't you just see what you've done wrong?

The reason I am an asshole here and don't get banned is because i understood i must not take this forum or the internet that seriously. I am never serious when i act like an asshole. And you need to take this shit less seriously. First, you wanted everyone to think you were worth being staff... like, jeez... You even asked me how to do it. I can't blame you, I did want it too, but never asked for it, I was offered being a part of it, and now that i think about it, fuck it, Too lazy to take care of a huge group composed 80% by kids. The point is, if you ever wanted it, you should have asked less and give more.

Later you started trying to ACT like staff, telling people what to do, insulting rule-breakers, blah blah blah. And thus you started getting warns, and It was so painful to you, it was nonsensical how much you whined here and on facebook for admins to remove your goddamn warns. When i tell you "stfu u faget" i am actually meaning, "stop it, you're making yourself look retarded, Stop for your own sake." And then we got to this point, now you hate CBV and think he's just against you.

Man, he's a grown man, I am quite certain he has better shit to deal with other than a random internet whiny bitch who's only talent is getting on people's nerves via complaining at every single fucking thing.

I've been through this 2 or 3 times, so i know better, dude. So... stop this shit, NOW.

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Keson said:
Nope. The flamer is gone. At least until he makes another account and does what everyone else does when they get pissed at me and get themselves banned.

Nothing special. Business as usual.
Ah. Now you seem like Corporate HHH.