How to rename Druid in SvR 2011 ( Help PSP/PS2 )

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Guy's I have tried to rename / hack the name's of superstar's but it seem's I can't change the name of "Druid" using magicsave.... Any help ?

I have read and researched the tutorial/resources section and I found that we can rename "Druid" by editing chEtc.pac by hex ...

So I tried to replace the "Druid" with "Eddie"
And the game crashes.........

Again , help needed OSR people! :timeout:

BrayWyattFan

Opener
Reaction score
Well i once renamed druid using magic save :/ . but i think u need to change druid name in both save data and in chEtc.pac

BrayWyattFan

Opener
Reaction score
Maybe ur doing something wrong . but bro i did it with magic save its the same

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
We can change all the name's using magicsave except Druid! IDK how HARDX36 and Arbab15 did it! :unsure:

BrayWyattFan

Opener
Reaction score
Bro its the savedata thats crashing . edit it from the savedata and chEtc.pac and test the game

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
I deleted the save and tried to edit , but I think I am doing something wrong while using hex ~ :p

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Look in the Tutorial session. If you can't find it, look for SvR10 tutorial. Same technique.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Dec 1 2013, 03:24:06 PM</dd></dl><div>Look in the Tutorial session. If you can't find it, look for SvR10 tutorial. Same technique.[/quote]I already researched it but I am gonna try again or try to ask HardX36 , anyway thank's Bray and Reverend! :toast:

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
replace all Druid references in string.pac also the changes may only be noted on english lengauge, for example in spanish the name is druida so you should change that too because if someone play the game with any other lenguage the name will still be druid

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
HARDX36 said:
replace all Druid references in string.pac also the changes may only be noted on english lengauge, for example in spanish the name is druida so you should change that too because if someone play the game with any other lenguage the name will still be druid
So you mean the name of druid is not in the chEct.pac but it is in the sting.pac?

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
its in both but you should also renema druid in string.pac