Hulk Hogan Not Returning To The Ring?

napa

Opener
Reaction score
CBV said:
Hulk Hogan is the man who gave Ultimate Warrior his greatest match, even Rick Rude couldn't get a good match out of the guy.

Anyone who says Hulk Hogan sucks better stop watching all this American Professional wrestling, because he's the man who brought it in to your living rooms around the world.

That's like saying Elvis sucks because he can't solo like Dimebag Darrell.
hogan is the biggest overrated wrestler ever
he was horrible in the ring i never liked him never willl
i remember so manny botches from him good horrible
he was asskissing pretty well
this is the man that coulden t get a chokeslam at jd 03
his finisher the leg drop was and is as bad as big e langston u just can t make me belive that 1 leg drop will make u win the match.
just 1 word OVERRATED.
EVEN JOHN CENA can and is more entertaining in the ring then hogan ever was.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>hogan is the biggest overrated wrestler ever [/quote]

That would be the Great Khali.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>i remember so manny botches from him good horrible[/quote]

According to another thread, you've only seen the PPV's from 2002 on, and not every RAW. How you can "remember" so many things about a wrestler you never even watched in his prime? You can't. Also, you botch the English language MORE than Hogan ever could in a single match. Stop it or I'll issue a warning.

edit: Click this link for the thread in question.
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>he was asskissing pretty well [/quote]

Anyone who makes it to the top of WWE plays the political game. Even CM Punk, who you stole that thought from. Hogan was the BEST at it, brother.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>this is the man that coulden t get a chokeslam at jd 03 [/quote]

I have that match against Undertaker you are referring to. Let's see how well YOU do after hip and knee surgery in your late 40's.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>his finisher the leg drop was and is as bad as big e langston u just can t make me belive that 1 leg drop will make u win the match.[/quote]

His finisher ISN'T the legdrop. His finisher is a combo between the Big Boot followed by a leg drop. When a 300+ pound man jumps on your head, you feel it. Get yourself familiar with basic physics.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>just 1 word OVERRATED.[/quote]

Overrated is what is known as a "compound word" in the English language, thus, it is actually still recognized as TWO WORDS. Your grammar sucks.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>EVEN JOHN CENA can and is more entertaining in the ring then hogan ever was.[/quote]

How would you know? You have said yourself that it is "pointless" to watch anything before the year 2000. So tell me, how the blue hell would you know ANYTHING about Hulk fucking Hogan, you noob?

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>the thing is back then the things that hogan would do no one saw that but now there are alot of more better wrestlers then hogan was .[/quote]

Hogan NEVER did anything "no one had ever saw before" besides cupping his ear to the crowd, and anyone who believes otherwise DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT HULK HOGAN. Your own post betrays your sheer amount of ignorance.

Start using better English, and stop talking things you don't know anything about... brother!

:HULK:

napa

Opener
Reaction score
CBV said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>hogan is the biggest overrated wrestler ever

That would be the Great Khali.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>i remember so manny botches from him good horrible[/quote]

According to another thread, you've only seen the PPV's from 2002 on, and not every RAW. How you can "remember" so many things about a wrestler you never even watched in his prime? You can't. Also, you botch the English language MORE than Hogan ever could in a single match. Stop it or I'll issue a warning.

edit: Click this link for the thread in question.
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>he was asskissing pretty well [/quote]

Anyone who makes it to the top of WWE plays the political game. Even CM Punk, who you stole that thought from. Hogan was the BEST at it, brother.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>this is the man that coulden t get a chokeslam at jd 03 [/quote]

I have that match against Undertaker you are referring to. Let's see how well YOU do after hip and knee surgery in your late 40's.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>his finisher the leg drop was and is as bad as big e langston u just can t make me belive that 1 leg drop will make u win the match.[/quote]

His finisher ISN'T the legdrop. His finisher is a combo between the Big Boot followed by a leg drop. When a 300+ pound man jumps on your head, you feel it. Get yourself familiar with basic physics.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>just 1 word OVERRATED.[/quote]

Overrated is what is known as a "compound word" in the English language, thus, it is actually still recognized as TWO WORDS. Your grammar sucks.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>EVEN JOHN CENA can and is more entertaining in the ring then hogan ever was.[/quote]

How would you know? You have said yourself that it is "pointless" to watch anything before the year 2000. So tell me, how the blue hell would you know ANYTHING about Hulk fucking Hogan, you noob?

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>the thing is back then the things that hogan would do no one saw that but now there are alot of more better wrestlers then hogan was .[/quote]

Hogan NEVER did anything "no one had ever saw before" besides cupping his ear to the crowd, and anyone who believes otherwise DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT HULK HOGAN. Your own post betrays your sheer amount of ignorance.

Start using better English, and stop talking things you don't know anything about... brother!

:HULK:

[/quote]U MAD BRO?
cuz u know hogan was bad?:(

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Why did you just quote that entire post? You shouldn't quote things you don't read, otherwise you might have caught the part about using better grammar or else I'll issue a warning. :)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
What I find funny is the constant "Hogan isn't any good or never was. He sucks and can't wrestle" or the famous "Leg drop lol*

Watch some of his work from Japan and tell me that.

Two Words.....

AAAAAAAAAXEEEEEEEEEEE BBOMBBBERRRR!!!!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Skip to about 6:30 and watch Hogan like you've never seen him.

<iframe type='text/html' width='350' height='350' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
napa said:
EVEN JOHN CENA can and is more entertaining in the ring then hogan ever was.
Oh God, You're joking, Right? Cena is MORE entertaining than Hogan? NO! NO! NO!

Anyway, I'd better watch Sin Cara VS Curtis Axel rather than watching Cena talk about "Here we are everyone, We're on Monday night RAW" (Already happen before), Or "The champ is here" (We hear this so many time), Or maybe "I will face The Rock at WrestleMania 30" (Please don't make this happen).

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I hate the current Hogan because he is super attention seeking in his role.

I love him in the early 80s and 90s when wrestling was still in the "Is it real?" (in Singapore at least), because seriously a legdrop and a splash really hurts and can pin someone. I marked the hell out when he returned to WWE and had that turn in WM18.

I just dislike how he is so attention seeking right now.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Of course he's super attention seeking.... the dude just discovered twitter about a year ago. This whole "social networking" thing was pretty much tailored for people like Terry, not really famous anymore, but still able to receive adoration from their fans.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
i napa i hurr durr keyberd worier. i luv hctp liek gf

Ignorant prick who couldn't write a proper sentence to save his life, saying someone else sucks... makes sense.

xbox360svr1

Main Eventer
Reaction score
How can you say Cena is more entertaining than Hogan? Cena is boring and he has been using the same gimmick for years. Hogan is a legend and he was way more entertaining than Cena. Next time think before you post something.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
maybe he tried to train for a match and his body just couldnt handle it anymore. shit happens. the man is like 60 years old...im not going to take away from what he did for the business, but its time for hogan to hang it up for good.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
As long as that man can cup his ear I will do my best to fill it with the thunder of my adoration. :p