IMPORTED ARENA NOT WORKING

KICK

Opener
Reaction score
Hey guys i just extracted ecw ons arena from svr 2007 psp and imported it in my svr 2011 psp...................

But it freezed the game on loading screen before match...............

Help me is there any way to fix this problem moreover i have extracted bg.pac from original iso.............
:Felix:

KICK

Opener
Reaction score
i am not able to understand what you are saying............... :unsure:

Also i have imported arena over many arena and problem is same...............

Is ecw ons arene working on your psp..........

Can you give me your arena.......

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
when you change arena , the size about old and new must be the same or game crash when you try to use it. only way to make working an arena more big than original is touching the ARC file giving more space but this is for advanced SVR hackers..it's not easy early times , i had many problems when i was a noob and i modded SVR 2009 arenas..i changed size of stuffs inside the arena as crowd, eprons,etc. until i had a pac less than bpe ..then using HEX editor i put there the bites (value 00) to have a pac file same bpe ..i done tutorials about modding ..see it

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The SvR2010 Editor was made for 2010 only, you have to import arena's into SvR2011 manually, using hex. Quite easy.

Click for tutorial.

(it works for psp too, even though the title says ps2)

daking_21

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
it always work for me on svr 2011 (psp)
maybe you are using wrong ids

KICK

Opener
Reaction score
Hey guys i extracted svr 2011 arena from bg.pac and compared the size of arenas with that of ecw ons arena and ecw arena was smaller than them and i add bites using hex editor and imported it.......................

the game did not freezed on loading screen before match as earlier was but freezed on ending cut scene after end of match................

HELP ME..................

:Felix:
should i try to import using manual way, will it work.....................