Indy Wrestler Makes Retirement Official

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Brandon Silvestry has ended months of speculation by officially announcing his retirement on Twitter.

Silvestry is better known by his ring name Low-Ki. He had stopped taking bookings during the Summer, and made it clear that he was finishing up his current contracted matches. This sparked the rumour that he had retired. Now it is official, but Silvestry has given some more insight into what had happened.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Silvestry on Twitter</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
Due to @alljapan_pw not honoring their contractual obligations of medical care after being injured in AJPW, I'm retiring from Pro Wrestling
[/quote]

As Low-Ki, he was the first Ring Of Honor Champion, winning the title in a 4-way, 60 minute Iron Man Match. He was also a part of the Triple X stable in TNA Wrestling, holding the NWA Tag Team Championship with Elix Skipper and Christopher Daniels. He was one of the participants in the first ever Ultimate X match. He has held the X-Division title as both Low-Ki and then Senshi.

Silverstry was once one of the most respected and disciplined wrestlers on the independent circuit. But over time he was revealed to have a very bad attitude. The martial artist injured many of his opponents by intentionally stiff kicking them in matches, jumping his full weight onto their midsections and not rehearsing moves. He quit both WWE and TNA after management kept complaining about his hazardous style and him repeatedly injuring others. He briefly performed as Kawal and Kaval, the second winner of the NXT competitions in WWE.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
STIFF!STIFF!STIFF WRESTLING!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Good. Now I want to be an indy wrestler, again. :p

Keep Low-ki and New Jack off the streets!

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
That sucks, one thing that bother me with wrestler who are either using kicks, highflyers or move fast is that they don't really touch the other guy, low-ki made entertaining matches and believable moves.

@CBV
You can't compare them, maybe Low-ki hurted some guys but New Jack was batshit crazy sometimes.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well. Low Ki did knock out too many people...Sadly, that is also what makes Pro-Wrestling interesting.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
He could have lasted longer in the WWE, but there was 2 major issues.

He would not adapt his moves to a WWE sized ring, so he often hurt opponents or himself simply by misjudging distances and rope tension.

The other issue is that he questioned EVERYTHING he was told. Perhaps the WWE made some daft decisions (like giving him MVP's ring attire), but he openly disagreed with things that helped him too.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Noooooooooooo ! Low ki is one of my favorite wrestlers , the guy had probably the most unique original moveset a wrestler can have

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Good, he was a complete ass, and this just says;

"HEY LOOK, I'M GOING TO GO CRY NOW!"