Intro

BDish

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was a fairly active No Mercy texture modder over at No Mercy Zone, and fell off the radar for a while. I actually thought I had an account here long ago, but I can't seem to find one, so I must have just been a lurker. Hopefully some of you folks remember me!

I have a few mod ideas rolling around in my head, and I hope I'll actually finish something. Don't forget to say your prayers and take your vitamins.

hulk.png

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Well. Things have changed a lot since your day. But we always welcome new modders. We will be interested in seeing some of your work here. Hopefully, you will be inspired to take it even further.

Welcome to the party, pal!

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Wow, what a surprise! I used to visit NMZ, really loved your mods. I can't find them nowadays, I mean, it would be great if you post your mods here with links.

Welcome, sir!

BDish

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>KD Parthak</dt><dd>May 24 2014, 02:27:26 AM</dd></dl><div>I can't find them nowadays[/quote]Not sure if I still have them, unfortunately. I will look to see, but if you have something specific, I can try to find them in the depths of a hard drive somewhere.

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Opps, kind-of bad news, though. Anyhow, I'm really happy you came here, so we can see some new stuff of yours here. :)

Thank-you!

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
I don't think we ever talked, but I do remember you. I used to go by Slim before 2008. Welcome to OSR man :)