Is it me or does WWE go a lil' something like this nowadays:

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
RAW GOES OFF THE AIR!

Triple H's music hits.

He comes out and says he is the best in this business ever and that now he runs this business.

A new generation superstar who is still trying to get over and or trying to stay on top comes out. Triple H reminds everyone about how it was him who employed him and made him and he challenges him to a match at a high rate PPV.

Now Triple H puts himself in the main event picture, defeating the sole purpose (that which he apparently stands for in the first place) and along with other part timers takes the rightful spot of a deserving, younger talent in that PPV.
Triple H makes the match a title match and says he is that damn good.

Triple H does a good job and works with the younger talent, making them in the process as a heel or babyface... but the spotlight is not big enough for the both of them. So the younger wrestler eventually becomes irrelevant and must kneel down to him.
Triple H decides he now needs to be the champion. So he gives himself the championship.

If there is even one shred of giant exposure, you bet your monkey ass it will belong to Triple H, once WrestleMania season arrives, Triple H claims that he works harder than everyone else as he works 2 jobs and he talks about what a 'bad ass' he has been and will be.

Triple H poses for a photograph every time a new champion is crowned also. Triple H likes the spotlight. He wants to stay relevant.
Meanwhile Mattel releases a new Triple H action figure, exactly the same as the last 3, but with the new knee pads he was wearing at the last PPV. And on the latest video game his rating is very high, sometimes higher than other wrestlers whom boots he could not lace IRL.
The boss has to be happy or you will not be!

When Triple H is not around you are reminded of him by way of association with either his wife, brother in law, best friend (a 51 year old man who calls himself "Sexy Boy") or by the commentators who will mention him at least once each on nearly every broadcast.

RAW goes off the air as Triple H is featured on screen some more.
The next day on SmackDown highlights of Triple H will be shown, in case you missed it. WWE's website, twitter and facebook will also remind you that H is for Triple H.

T.R.I.P.L.E. H.

metzger203

Young Lion
Reaction score
Your post reminds me of this video, I think you'll like it:

<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='500' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>