John Morrison Talks Leaving WWE, Favorite Moments, Vince McMahon

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Former WWE superstar John Morrison, who is now competing as John Hennigan, spoke to the UK's SportsVibe to promote his upcoming appearance at the WWFX wrestling show in Manilla, Phillapines. Here are some highlights of what Hennigan said about:

The MNM Tag Team: "What I loved about MNM was that it was our idea, us being Melina, Mercury, and myself. We were MNM in OVW (developmental wrestling) for a year before we were brought up to Smackdown. MNM was the first time I really felt at home in wrestling."

His Favorite WWE Moment: "Some of my favorite moments are my debut match, MNM vs. Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio, and beating Sheamus to become the number 1 contender at TLC 2011. To be honest with you thinking about it, some of my favourite moments are from matches that I lost - losing the ECW championship to CM Punk in August 2007 plus Falls count anywhere versus Miz; MNM vs. the Hardy's, Morrison vs. Ziggler any given night of the last Europe tour; the infamous Limo explosion on Z True Island story."

Why He Left WWE: "I was starting to accumulate injuries faster than they were healing… neck surgery, and a lot of nagging injuries; shoulder, knee, ankle- I decided that time off is my best option. I’m working on elevating every part of my game during the time I have off, physical in ring stuff and mic work."

Vince McMahon As A Boss: "Vince is a perfectionist, a work-a-holic, and a micro-manager. He expects everyone to work as hard as he does, and he really does work like a mad man. He cares very much about his business, and you have to respect that about him. If I had to pick out any one flaw, I’d say that I think it would behoove him to delegate more. Give power to others in the organization for longer periods of time without allowing them to be undermined." [/quote]

ohmysober

Young Lion
Reaction score
Even though TNA seems to be going nowhere in terms of buyrates and ratings, I think the infusion of John Morrison to their roster could really light up the X-Division.

WWE didn't know how to utilize him, and so many people speak about his lack of mic skills, when the fact was, they never gave him time to cut promos. Kofi Kingston can now take his role