KOTR Tournament [Finished]

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Gunderson said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hollywood Hulk Hogan</dt><dd>Nov 26 2012, 06:43:51 AM</dd></dl><div>i'll pick Rock the jabroni
Current or Attitude.

Actually we are 10 and it's a great progress. Thanks guys. :D[/quote]current jabroni Rock.. I don't remember to much of the past anymore, Brother!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Hey Yo! zzzzzzzzzzzz give me HBK zzzzzzzzzzzzzz a bottle of jack and a hand full of perczet.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Scott Hall</dt><dd>Nov 27 2012, 05:48:50 PM</dd></dl><div>Hey Yo! zzzzzzzzzzzz give me HBK zzzzzzzzzzzzzz a bottle of jack and a hand full of perczet.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......[/quote]:HULK:

a3l_public

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Scott Hall</dt><dd>Nov 27 2012, 05:48:50 PM</dd></dl><div>Hey Yo! zzzzzzzzzzzz give me HBK zzzzzzzzzzzzzz a bottle of jack and a hand full of perczet.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......[/quote]LOL Sorry but i can't Shawn Michaels already choose him.

Also guys we are 16 users i'll wait to see if we can get 32 users if i don't see any progress it will be started.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Mr. McMahon. Why? Because I can watch him get beaten in a video game. Ha!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Eric Bischoff</dt><dd>Nov 27 2012, 06:28:09 PM</dd></dl><div>Mr. McMahon. Why? Because I can watch him get beaten in a video game. Ha![/quote]:stop2:

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Alberto Deeeeeeeeeeeeel Riooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Ned Stark</dt><dd>Nov 28 2012, 05:10:34 AM</dd></dl><div>Booker T FAGGGOT[/quote]Well, not I find his laguage nice, I do agree with him on the Booker T thing. That guy cursed me many of times, just because I did not put the title on him. Jealous son of a bitch he is. His World Title run under Russo was a joke. That cunt destroyed the company I build and gave the belt to that cunt faced Jarrett and made WCW a joke at my expense. I wish I sent those gangbangers on Russo and Booker T now.

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Eric Bischoff</dt><dd>Nov 28 2012, 12:14:06 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Ned Stark</dt><dd>Nov 28 2012, 05:10:34 AM</dd></dl><div>Booker T FAGGGOT[/quote]Well, not I find his laguage nice, I do agree with him on the Booker T thing. That guy cursed me many of times, just because I did not put the title on him. Jealous son of a bitch he is. His World Title run under Russo was a joke. That cunt destroyed the company I build and gave the belt to that cunt faced Jarrett and made WCW a joke at my expense. I wish I sent those gangbangers on Russo and Booker T now.[/quote]Not Surprised At All, You're Both Dick Heads!

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
We Need Adverts To make People Join!
Come On People, We Have Hookers & Cookies Who Wants In ?