Little help PLease

koko

Opener
Reaction score
Little help PLease

Hey all I have little proplem

when i get a maicue Wwe12 Patch PAC File and ARC And BG.pac Misc.pac
And but them into Nike the bike editor And open the Html Editor ihave edit Youshi Tatsu and upload to him The new Attire But when i start the matchthe game freaze and when i enable no model character And upload to the no model a model of PAc file like Wildforce67 Mod But ididn't set to the a list position ididn't found them in the game :wall:
Can anyone help Me in this proplem :shh

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
You need to use recalculate list position. And... Please start using better names for the topics than just "HELP"... This IS the help forum you know.

koko

Opener
Reaction score
I use the recalculate but i face the same proplem

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
No, you didn't.

Every character needs to have a List No. between 1 and 303. But there must not be any gaps. So if you have anyone at 4, and another person at 31, then you need to have every single value inbetween filled.

And no 2 may be the same.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
No gaps allowed? Didn't know that...

I know two with the same only makes one seen though.

koko

Opener
Reaction score
Can you Give me Example of what should I write Please

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
What is your problem? Put into 1 sentence, and name the topic that. And then put as much clear details as you can into the actual post.

@Nike: Sometimes you will be okay without it. If you don't change any, you will be fine.

koko

Opener
Reaction score
What should i write in the list poition Bar in no model After i import model to him and sit to him ability And All this After All this what should irite in list position Area

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Don't manually write list position. Leave it as is. Go back to the list wrestlers screen and click "recalculate list positions by name/whatever". It will fix all list positions for you.

koko

Opener
Reaction score
OK The defult List position of no model is 999 iwill Leave it as is And will tell you

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
You must enable the no model character, save him, go to list and recalculate...

koko

Opener
Reaction score
I Try and idin't found istill face the same proplem

koko

Opener
Reaction score
I Load the save game idownload the save game from micue Ptch topic and im load it

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
You cannot use an old save game after you've used the editor. You must start a new one. This is pointed out in the readme AND in the text when you start the program.
It is the only text written in CAPITAL LETTERS.

I quote:

"ALSO NOTE THAT YOU MUST RUN THE GAME WITHOUT A GAME SAVE THE FIRST TIME YOU RUN IT."

You better learn to read mate.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
"And open the Html Editor ihave edit Youshi Tatsu and upload to him The new Attire But when i start the matchthe game freaze"

Then you did something wrong. Did you replace an existing attire or add a completely new one?

"when i enable no model character And upload to the no model a model of PAc file like Wildforce67 Mod But ididn't set to the a list position ididn't found them in the game"

This is probably because of you having a save game. You must start a NEW save game after starting the game without a save.

koko

Opener
Reaction score
i replace an existing attire to yoshi tatsu