Madden 08 PC

austinmario13

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hello Old Skool Reunion community. My name is Austinmario13, and I'm a member of a community that mods the last Madden game for PC: Madden 08. Currently I'm the mod leader for the FFXVI mod, wanted to incorporate new 3D Models. The community has recently found where they are stored and I was wondering if your 3D modeling utilities would work on this game.

Btw, I was referred to this website by deathcrow89.

austinmario13

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Aug 2 2015, 09:02:44 PM</dd></dl><div>Hi. I also play Madden. And I play that mod!!! About the tools it depends. You need to know the format of 3d models[/quote]The formatting of the 3D Models is definitely not my jurisdiction. I do mostly the roster, fieldart, and uniforms. I'll ask if anyone else knows and refer them to here. And so they can find the utility, can you give a link for them to redirect to?

austinmario13

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Aug 4 2015, 07:05:16 AM</dd></dl><div>Tell me the format of models and we can try to find the best tool to edit them[/quote]

All the 3D models are in TMDL format. (sorry it took me so long to get back, I'm pretty busy :) )
:attentionwhore