Matt Hardy Posts Video With Disturbing "Goodbye" Message

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Matt Hardy uploaded a startling video to his YouTube account this evening titled "Goodbye." The enclosed message reads:

Goodbye, World ...

My time here is

Almost complete ...

I only have a few

Hours & minutes ...

I loved you all ...

Regardless of how

You felt about me...

I'll miss you all

September 23, 1974 - August 31, 2011[/quote]

This has to be one of the lowest, most digusting things I have seen from a supposed professional wrestler! Playing with death is not funny!! What a fucking moron!!

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh no.... Not Again......

Somebody help this man!

Oh....

There is no help......

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
even Jeff's wife hates him.I though he was the smarter brother but I see I was wrong.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
This was not a suicide note. It is referring to the "old Matt" that he had been until recently.

However, Matt Hardy knew that people who interpret it as a suicide note. And I have to agree with AKI Man when he called it one of the lowest things that a "professional" wrestler has done.

This isn't as bad as murdering your entire family or beating your wife, as too many have. But it is just as sick. Far too many performers couldn't handle the trouble that befell them, and they made this very bad choice. And for Matt to highlight in this way is disgusting.

It is highly possible that, after all of these years of trying to get his brother back to good mental health, Matt finally needs help. And he is clearly in denial about his need.

I was never really a Jeff Hardy fan, but I did appreciate his tag team work with Matt. And I was always a M.F.er. But this event has me questioning that. I still hope he gets what he needs before he becomes wrestling's next tragedy.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nachozman7 said:
I think he`s trying to be the Charlie Sheen of wrestling.
Does Matt even LOOK like he's winning?

Just like everyone, I thought Matt was the brother with sense between the two, but after this, I'd rather take a meth'ed up Jeff over a maniacal Matt any day.

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nachozman7 said:
I think he`s trying to be the Charlie Sheen of wrestling.
And he's not doing a good job.

Charlie turns out to be 10 times smarter than him.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
The best way to put this is this...........................

FUCKING DRUG PRICK!!! or something like that!! Matt is just as much of a waste of space as his brother Jeff! They offer nothing to wrestling now and they both know that!!

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Remember this anyone?
75047p10.jpg

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I miss this Matt. With charisma, mattitude, and of course a normal mind.

I was his huge fan.

But then he started following the footsteps of his brother, and surprisingly became worse than him.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I agree with all of this, except for the impliance that Jeff was EVER a better performer than Matt.

In Matt's defence, it did seem like the WWE's plan for Matt was to keep him away from TNA.

How many times did Jeff Hardy get a push, and blow it? And how many times did Matt Hardy get over, just to be buried until he sustained an injury? Matt has always been forced into the lesser Hardy's shadow. And when he made the intentional choice to ride on Jeff's coat-tails, he snactched defeat from the jaws of victory.

His behavior in WWE got him fired. And when he violated the 90-day no compete clause, the WWE ignored it, they were just happy to be done with him. Matt's actions in a 3 months killed a reputation that it took him nearly 15 years to build.

And then his actions in TNA Wrestling got him fired within a year? Jeff is facing charges as a potential drug supplier. He has ruined pay-per-veiw main events because he was in too wasted to work. And gave another performer a serious head injury because he was in no shape to work. AND he shot a supermodel with a tazer in a youtube video (Matt told him to do it, but Jeff could have said no). Somehow, Matt's actions have been worse than all that?

And now Matt has made himself unhirable. At least Charlie Sheen has the sense to shut up and go away for a while to clear his own head.