' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
MaiCue said:
Christian said:
This shit was started by Wikipedia.... The English version was shut down for 24 hours to protest piracy on the internet.
Now let's face it...all sites will be closed except the torrent ones. Some of them will be closed some of them might not. Some people will find out some other thing for sharing files , movies , games on the net. Just wait for it.
Now i am thinking where could we upload files except from torrent.
For the time being we could do that but not for long.
There has to be some alternative thing.
And what about rapidshare ??
Torrent is forbidden on Zetaboards.

When all the file hosting sites are finally gone, what shall we do then?
Then OSR closes down I guess. Kinda pointless being open if we can't upload shit!

Christian

Midcard
Reaction score
I think otherwise now. Someones hacked the major sites on the internet to protest against this shit. So i don't think mediafire is shutting down in the near future.

Magic News Lady

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>M.</dt><dd>Jan 21 2012, 02:43:48 AM</dd></dl><div><iframe type='text/html' width='450' height='350' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>[/quote]Anonymous blows.

Styles4life

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Really seems like some sort of consiracy is going on if I'm honest! Are the FBI that bored they need to close sites down that are merely hosting stuff on it?

Its not like they are planning a world war 3 or something. I myself used MU for tons of my vids and keeping photos. Now its all gone. Piracy is wrong, but so is the US governement. Was MU upload not a foreign site anyway and not a US based one?

Jerks!!!!!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
If we pay for a premium account at zetaboards we could probably host files here without worry. Maybe, I'll look into it.

At least these guys are letting people get their files before they shut down.

That would have been really nice during the megaupload fiasco.

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It is a surprise. I expected we'd see a butt covering reaction, but I didn't expect it to be this strong. I suppose it just goes to show the FBI has put the fear of God in them.

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
They tried to shut down Wikipedia permanently but it was only for 24 hours, thank god!!! And now Megaupload and next it's Mediafire.... it seems like Zuckerberg officially announced that he is gonna shut down Facebook on March 15th. And then next, the torrent sites will be stopped, i hope that doesn't happen