MINITRON HELP CHANGING MPG TO PSS OR VICE VERSA

xx786xx

Young Lion
Reaction score
I WANT TO KNOW WHY WHEN I EXTRACT @EVTMOV.PAC IT GIVES ME M000 TYPE OF FILES ,BUT IN ARJUN TUTORIAL WHEN HE EXTRACTED @EVTMOV.PAC AND HE GOT M000.PSS NAME FILE AND HE CHANGED IT EASILY TO MPG ?
WHY I CANT BE ABLE TO DO SO PLZ HELP ME HOW DO I CONVERT PSS TO MPG AND MY CUSTOM MPG TO PSS? THANKS

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
did you tried just to rename and add the .pss extension at the end of the file then just follow the tutorial

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
since you asked for help you are getting it for free(my passion to lead the ball forward)

you can use my new tool to convert any video easily and directly to mpg(change extension to pss) you can also try the conventional method shown in the video

<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8198802&t=9517375</code></blockquote>

btw rename pss to mpg to view by vlc

xx786xx

Young Lion
Reaction score
i got solution ,i clicked on properties , folder options, clicked on view and unchecked hide extensions for known files types and it works

xx786xx

Young Lion
Reaction score
im stick on last step video was so fast i cant see in hex editor what you did i understand little is im right
you copied from new evtmov and pasted it into arc file ,search ,move and pasted data of new evtmov to arc .
so we will use new evtmov pac in game or only evtmov pac?
itried game freezes on start up @arjun

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
i am glad that you are trying so here is it

open up hxd goto 800 offest(ctrl + g) then copy the code till 0000 starts (select db bytes in hex 800-8db)
copy that and open up the arc file
search MOV and search again till you see M000 next to mov like me
paste the code overwtiting mov and it will be ok in game

if you still need help feel free to ask because their are very few how are interested in learning hexing

xx786xx

Young Lion
Reaction score
IS AFTER EDITING ALL MINITRONS WHEN I WILL OPEN HEX EDITOR I HAVE TO DO SAME PAST PROCESS LIKE YOU SAID AND OVERWRITE IN ARC OR DIFFERENT FOR ALL MEAN M000,M001,M002 HAVE DIFFERENT PROCESS OF I HAVE TO DO ONCE FOR ALL MINITRONS THAT I EDITED ?

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
xx786xx said:
IS AFTER EDITING ALL MINITRONS WHEN I WILL OPEN HEX EDITOR I HAVE TO DO SAME PAST PROCESS LIKE YOU SAID AND OVERWRITE IN ARC OR DIFFERENT FOR ALL MEAN M000,M001,M002 HAVE DIFFERENT PROCESS OF I HAVE TO DO ONCE FOR ALL MINITRONS THAT I EDITED ?
Caps Lock rules OSR :eek:hyeah

Give me a HEEL YEAH,people :cena

xx786xx

Young Lion
Reaction score
@arjun,your video so fast cannot understand what yoiu did it inside tutorial ?

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
xx786xx said:
@arjun,your video so fast cannot understand what yoiu did it inside tutorial ?
see you have three choices follow what i say in word or download the youtube video in 720p and watch in slow motion or give up

xx786xx

Young Lion
Reaction score
i watched up and you should create video tutorials slower plz and want to ask what is the offset of arc file while process and after editing in hex what file i have to put inside game folder new evtmov or evtmov named file.
and is i have to put arc file or arc bak inside too ?

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
xx786xx said:
i watched up and you should create video tutorials slower plz and want to ask what is the offset of arc file while process and after editing in hex what file i have to put inside game folder new evtmov or evtmov named file.
and is i have to put arc file or arc bak inside too ?
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>i am glad that you are trying so here is it

open up hxd goto 800 offest(ctrl + g) then copy the code till 0000 starts (select db bytes in hex 800-8db)
copy that and open up the arc file
search MOV and search again till you see M000 next to mov like me
paste the code overwtiting mov and it will be ok in game

if you still need help feel free to ask because their are very few how are interested in learning hexing
[/quote]

copy 800-8db of new-evtmov.pac and search MOV and search again till you see M000 next to mov like me and paste it it should just owerwrite and if you dont understand this time then give up man

edit: new arc will do no need to put arc.bak