modded iso help

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
I put in modded wrestlers in my iso, it works on my pcsx but on my swap disc ps2, nothing loads up. any suggestions as to why it doesn't load. thanks

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
if you have the fat bastard ps2, you should use freemcboot & a hdd/hdloader combo to play. I hate swap discs myself

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
thanks, what do i need. not familiar with freecboot. thanks

moonmaster1

Young Lion
Reaction score
Basically if you can enable homebrew to load on your ps2, you will load ulaunchelf and run the noobie package installer found here: http://bootleg.sksapps.com/tutorials/fmcb/

*This link in no way endorses piracy of any kind nor is responsible for any kind of damage you cause to your ps2. For the most part you should be okay provided you don't throw your ps2 in the bathtub.*

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
well my swapmagic 2.0 doesn't see my usb, so i guess i have to just buy hdloader. i only get replace disk screen and nothing happens.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
There are other ways. I think you can burn a disc with freemcboot to install from if you can't access usb for some reason. It was ages since I did that though so I don't remember. There are many ways though.

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
did the swap trick and it worked. but my iso wont load on hdloader and won't play any other suggestions