Modding tips for newcomers

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well here are some tips for new modders

- Mod any way you want, listen to critic so it goes better .
- Don't be ashamed of your mod even if its unfinished we are here to help and give you more fun to mod .
- Don't mod too fast modding can take 1 day to 12 month so don't go to fast .
- I encourage you to mod yourself seeing unique talent is really cool I really like to mod myself and see guys who mod themselves.
- Feel free to ask for help
- If your first mod doesn't look like how experimented modders do it don't feel bad they mod for more than 2/3 years I started on 2012 and it was really crappy.
- DON'T ask for a link of a mod that ISN'T released, it's really pertubing and annoying.
- Be sure to check the help section before asking for help
- I know this doesn't really matter but I prefer to not use textures that belong to Juice's because I think don't respect his wish is a disrespect for him (Cant understand the rest)
- Don't bash other modder's stuff by saying things like "Its crap" "it looks like ass" you see what I mean

This is my opinion, you can insults me like you hate what I think

But thank for any attention

Good modding , have fun!

Cheers

JordyAD

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Can somebody edit this so we all can understand what he's trying to say?

No, I'm not joking around this time, I didn't even understand the first sentence.

DopeNuke

Young Lion
Reaction score
- Mod any way you want, listen to critic so it goes better .
- Don't be ashamed of your mod even if its unfinished we are here to help and give you more fun to mod .
- Don't mod too fast modding can take 1 day to 12 month so don't go to fast .
- I encourage you to mod yourself seeing unique talent is really cool I really like to mod myself and see guys who mod themselves.
- Feel free to ask for help
- If your first mod doesn't look like how experimented modders do it don't feel bad they mod for more than 2/3 years I started on 2012 and it was really crappy.
- DON'T ask for a link of a mod that ISN'T released, it's really pertubing and annoying.
- Be sure to check the help section before asking for help
- I know this doesn't really matter but I prefer to not use textures that belong to Juice's because I think don't respect his wish is a disrespect for him (Cant understand the rest)
- Don't bash other modder's stuff by saying things like "Its crap" "it looks like ass" you see what I mean

EasyKing

Young Lion
Reaction score
Good tips but improve your English then talk or at least edit the topic with the new translation

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
EasyKing said:
Good tips but improve your English then talk or at least edit the topic with the new translation
I know that I need to improve my English I do a lot of effort for thats :p