MODS Installation tutorial for noobs...

kingpunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
senior members are requested to put their comments here for noobs........ thankyou...

GUys here's the tutorial on how to import new mods in our wwe hctp 2k15 patch...

you need following tools...

¤ hardx36 importer exporter (for importing wrestlers)

¤ game graphic studio (for selection pictures)

¤ afs explorer for importing trons and music...

so follow this...

1- IMPORTING SUPERSTAR ....

For this we need to open ch.pac or ch2.pac incase you want to replace any superstar located in ch.pac open it and if in ch2.pac open that in hardx36 importer ,exporter

here's the id's of superstars thanks to prinsto...

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8293167&t=9854848

import your superstar over any one you want...

2- IMPORTING SELECTION PICTURE...

¤ first of all you can request for any selection picture on this thread ill post them for you , if you want to create own selection pictures...
Than follow this..

¤ download image of the superstar you want but the back ground should be transparent...

¤ open the image in any image editor my recomendation is real world paint its easy...

Click on new raster image and select size put width 256x128
and drag your superstar image on it adjust the length make sure image must be in middle of canvas.. Set opacity to 50% and save the image as png...

¤ open the png file in optix image studio and click on colour reduction along with alpha value..

¤ just click on save as tm2 name it 256 .. It will be easier..

¤ there are 3 sizes of selection pictures 256x 128 , 128x128 and 128x64.. Follow the same procedure for other just change the siZE OF IMAge..

¤ open the menu.pac located in pac folder of our patch and and open it in game graphic studio .. There you will see all selection pictures just select the one you want to replace with your new tm2 make sure if you are replacing 128x 128 replace it with image of same time ... To import right click on selection picture and click import over this and select your's do this with all three size's... Thats all put menu.pac in pac folder again...

3- IMPORTING TRONS AND THEMES VERY EASY..

¤ there are already many tutorial on how to create music and trons to import you need afs explorer ..
To import music you need to open afs files located in bgm folder of the game and replace the music of any superstar with custom music ... And to import titantron open nmv files located in movies folder of the game and replace the titantrons you want ... Here's the titantron id's thanks to ryokudou..

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=9896332/1/#new
videos tutorial very soon

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH make me laugh
But Nice One BRO

kingpunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
this tutorial is for those who pm everyone asking for how to import mods how to do this that ....

rikkai

Opener
Reaction score
if there is two number
for example two 72
so...what should i do?

kingpunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
if there are to numbers than import the pac on both numbers ok rikkai

rikkai

Opener
Reaction score
i just input grey legend undertaker but the lower body disappear ............

kingpunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
you need to fix alpha
thanx to 80 las and cue for their tutoeials on how to fix alpha you can find them in tutorial section of svr 2011

Max Jack

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey Guys I just join this forum and i hope i found some help here

well my question is about changing TITATRONS on svr 2011 (ps2) ; I tried every method and tutoriel on youtube but it was useless I mean the converted video made my game crashes so please give me a method to do it FORGET ABOUT " super converter "
it was a useless software too LET YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A method will work 100%

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@Max Jack if you want to know about svr 2011, search the tutorial in svr 2010/11 section not here

kingpunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
let me tell you 1st one is his normal in ring model 07 2nd one is his entrance attire he carries a clothe on his head during entrance check hctp without modded and 3rd one his mask attire....

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
01 mean ring attire
02/07 i forgot it but if i right it's entrance item/ menu screen/ winning screen (look size if it smaller than other it mean entrance item)
11 alternate attire

kingpunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
thanx ryo would you like to help me in my next patch .
thanx ryo would you like to help me in my next patch .

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i love to, but i haven't repair my current laptop and i'm planning buy a new one so maybe later :)

kingpunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ok no problem i want to make a perfect bugs free patch it will take 6 months