Move hack

Nomercylives

Young Lion
Reaction score
:flex: I just want to say it is an honor to be apart of this forum. I've been following it for a few years now and I recently started learning how to mod and hack a bit myself. Awesome job to EVERYONE on here who do what they do best. I have a hacked moved I wanted to share with everyone that I made myself. I call it the Jacknife Special. It replaces Jericho's Powerbomb. No pics to show, but it looks like its part of the game. Although it is a simple hack, I still love it. The first move I ever made...

D106B454 3820
D106B456 0091
8106B460 00BD
D106B454 3820
D106B456 0091
8106B462 10C0
D106B514 3821
D106B516 0091
8106B520 00BD
D106B514 3821
D106B516 0091
8106B522 314E
813278DE 00A9
813278DC 3400

Nomercylives

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I will look into this when I get out of work. I don't ever ask for much when trying to figure out Hacks since everyone has to do research on their own. I have been DYING to figure out how to make the animation Splices not Glitch and it is driving me nuts, literally. Maybe it's because I'm not adding enough splicing animations? In WLDFB'S converter, I only end up splicing only 2 animations (p1 and p2) for the first splice. Example, I want to make the "Classic Piledriver" by splicing the Stalling Piledriver with Piledriver 03. Another thing is the Toki's. It confuses the hell out of me when doing them for p1 AND p2, but I get it just fine when only using Toki's 2 for P1 when splicing only P1 animations, as I did in the code above. I don't want to bombard this board with questions so I will PM you more details when I get off of work, if you are willing to help. I'm pretty sure what I'm doing wrong is so,etching so damn simple, but I'll message you later on when I get off work. Again, thanks for the reply.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Nomercylives said:
Thanks a lot. I will look into this when I get out of work. I don't ever ask for much when trying to figure out Hacks since everyone has to do research on their own. I have been DYING to figure out how to make the animation Splices not Glitch and it is driving me nuts, literally. Maybe it's because I'm not adding enough splicing animations? In WLDFB'S converter, I only end up splicing only 2 animations (p1 and p2) for the first splice. Example, I want to make the "Classic Piledriver" by splicing the Stalling Piledriver with Piledriver 03. Another thing is the Toki's. It confuses the hell out of me when doing them for p1 AND p2, but I get it just fine when only using Toki's 2 for P1 when splicing only P1 animations, as I did in the code above. I don't want to bombard this board with questions so I will PM you more details when I get off of work, if you are willing to help. I'm pretty sure what I'm doing wrong is so,etching so damn simple, but I'll message you later on when I get off work. Again, thanks for the reply.
i was never great with hacking but i have a grasp of it. think of the hack itself as the sentence, and the tokis as the period. the tokis finishes your sentence.