Muammar Gaddafi Dead, killed in hometown

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Just posted the exact same topic bro LOL..

Well, my opinion on this is kinda neutral. Its good for the world, but the media ie Governements who control the media, like to make the good look bad, bad look good etc etc... Anyways, im gonna leave it as that. :stop:

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What is really interesting now, is who will get his tons of gold, and his bank accounts.
Maybe US, maybe UK, but surely not the Libyan people.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Oct 20 2011, 04:12:22 PM</dd></dl><div>Just posted the exact same topic bro LOL.. Well, my opinion on this is kinda neutral. Its good for the world, but the media ie Governements who control the media, like to make the good look bad, bad look good etc etc... Anyways, im gonna leave it as that. :stop:[/quote]We must have been posting at the same time you only beat me by one minute. lol
mine was at 2;06 your was posted at 2:05 lol

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
Thank you USA for saving the world...again... :bart: -_- :birdy :stoppit

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
I think the world is in a better place. or is it? tbh i have never been fond of politics or political leaders thinking killing someone is going to improve the world, it wont.

Lets be honest, this is all about power and being the bigger man! not about peace, its about POWER!! :plzdie:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WildForce67 said:
Aditza said:
.......... Well I tbh its not just the US. Its the UK, France, the UN in general that are all involved in this nonesense. Open your mind and you will find the truth!! Im not preaching to anyone, as everyone has there own mind and can believe what they want! :D

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Aditza said:
Remember, though, let's not try to lump our military in with our people. This place is such a melting pot, you really can't pin the entire population down to ANYTHING.

Lots of folks, here.

Shit, man.... we gave the world Mark Twain.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
CBV said:
Aditza said:
Remember, though, let'snot try to lump our military in with our people. This place is such a melting pot, you really can't pin the entire population down to ANYTHING.

Lots of folks, here.

Shit, man.... we gave the world Mark Twain.
I didn't want to offend anyone.I was referring to the government.I'm sorry if I offended you.The ordinary people have no fault for what happens.
I never understood what the hell is the problem of a country for what happens in a country mile distance.I also don't think that killing a guy will solve anything.And I don't want to comment the way he was killed(and not only him) by soldiers who promote the peace and wellfare around the world.
I hate the USA government just as much I hate my country's who is just a slave of USA's as many many other.
About the UK and France being involved too,yes maybe they were but mostly only with the name.

TiN

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
in todays context wars are only based on economy. the libiyan war is also a part of that just like iraq.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Indeed! I myself am not reffering to the "American" or "UK" people, but the fucking asshole governements that are out to cause a global war and make all nations under one rule, one law! The wars are not about religion..Its about control. If some of you didnt know Osama bin laden was CIA trained by the US governement... WHAT? You may ask, yes its true. Al-Queda is translated to CIA.. He worked for the fucking US government... Just like the fucking US governement plotted the whole "Twin-Towers" disaster!! They did that so it could cause hatred to muslim's and other races.. Why does countries like the US, UK, France, Germany etc have to get involved in other people's business's? They should keep out of it!!!

Im sorry. My intentions are not to offend anyone. Just wanted to say, the truth may not seem what it is to be..

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
@Aditza: Yeah, I like this country, sometimes.... but the management can go strait to hell. I wasn't offended at all, people can rip on the U.S. all they want, as far as I'm concerned.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Anyone can think what you want , but that 9/11 conspiracy is a load of crap.....

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Well all to there own bro, and im not offended. I was just stating my opinion lol. Politics sucks!! They should wipe out all governements and let is normal, decent people rule this world.