Nadimmania's Column: The Future Five Of WWE

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
We are entering a new era of WWE (actually, we already did since last year, or so the WWE said), and we've got a lot of new superstars coming in to the main roster as well. But which one of them is the future of WWE?

Some people have their own opinion regarding who's the future of WWE. Below is my opinion on who's the future of WWE.

Keep in mind; This list is just my opinion, not reflecting OSR's opinion as a whole. So you can agreed with the list or not. Anyway, here it goes:

1. AJ Styles
AJ_Styles_stat--37783c9a172ebc7416045d07b87b8b26.png

I doubt if there's a single person disagreed with my pick of AJ Styles on number 1. Of course, AJ Styles is the future of WWE. Look at his ability and his agility. He could also make people who been feud with him looks good. Look at his current rivalry with Cena. It's just awesome. Not just the promo between them, but their matches... they're awesome and great. Back in the past, I kinda think of Cena as "Super Cena" and burying people to the ground (especially during his US Title run in 2015 or 2016), but now, I think of Cena as someone that I could respect. And that's because of the awesomeness that I've seen in Styles-Cena feud.

2. Braun Strowman
Braun_Strowman_stat.png

At first, he seems to being pushed because of Vince McMahon wants him to be pushed into the main-event status, but hell yeah he deserves it. To be honest, I have my doubts about him in the first place (after he's being drafted to RAW and split up with The Wyatt Family), but now I believe Strowman could be a great main-event superstar. He looks very terrifying, and yeah, he's the next monster of WWE. The era of Big Show, Mark Henry, Kane and The Undertaker will be over soon, and Strowman is the next generation of the monster with the main-event status. He's got the main-event ability and he's got the terrifying and scary looks as well.

3. Dean Ambrose
Dean_Ambrose_stat.png

I kinda doubted myself, to be honest. Should Ambrose in #2 or Strowman in #2? but I decided to put Strowman in #2 because of his terrifying and scary looks, and that's a thing that not everyone (the next generation superstar) has. Regarding Ambrose, I believe he's good. Some people think of him as overrated, but I think he's good. He's also the most cheered superstar in SmackDown currently (I believe Cena's being cheered as well, but Ambrose's still the one with the most cheers on SmackDown). I believe if Ambrose being given another proper and interesting feud (just like the one he's currently had with The Miz), he will be great in the future.

4. Alexa Bliss
Alexa_Bliss_stat--f4f3fe42351b3ab57ee75ef1a676be13.png

Alexa Bliss is the future of the WWE's women division. At first, I think of Charlotte as the future of the WWE's women division, but I changed my mind. If you look at her ongoing feud on SmackDown, and her promo as well, you know that she's got that "main-event" aura or vibe. I think SmackDown's women division are kinda boring if there's no Alexa Bliss. She's got the ability, she's got the looks, and she knows how to do a great heel-promo as well. She deserves to be a heel, and she played it very well. I believe Alexa Bliss is the future of the WWE's women division. Not just SmackDown's women division, but women division of WWE itself.

5. Roman Reigns
Roman_Reigns_stat--5f5ce68f0c68c40850a9de64442f8a5d.png

Yep. Roman "freakin" Reigns. As much as I hated him (and I'm sure everyone does), he's still the future of the WWE. He's the most despised wrestler in the current era, he's the most booed superstar in WWE roster right now, and he's being pushed far too much.... called it "shoved down to our throat", if you will. But it works. WWE (or Vince McMahon) knew it... they "fukin" knew it, and they knew it could create publicity. Publicity means promotion. Promotion could generate cash, or money. Bottom line is; controversy creates cash. Now, as much as I hated Reigns, the guy is one of the future of the WWE.

Honorable Mention:

- Bray Wyatt
- Kevin Owens
- Samoa Joe
- Seth Rollins
- Luke Harper

NXT's Honorable Mention:

- Shinsuke Nakamura
- Asuka
- Tye Dillinger

Do you agree with the list? or not?
If it's "Yes", why?
If it's "No", why?

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I would add Finn Balor on that list due to the push he got while debuting on the main roster, beating Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins clean isn't an achievement many people could claim.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
I'm really glad WWE finally turned Roman Reigns heel. He's absolutely hated and he is just a conductor for heat. I agree with him being #5

SteeeevenBar92

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm interested to see where this KO vs Y2J rival goes. Do you think we could see one more Jericho title run?