New domain, OSR to be archived.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
We are currently downloading the OSR database in it's entirely, to be transferred to another site in anticipation of the tapa talk takeover.

We will keep you all updated as it happens. This site will be archived.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Update: You all probably realised by now, but Keson deleted his account. He is going through some personal issues. OSR archiving and moving will resume, plus banned members have been unbanned.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
so just to see if i understand this, OSR will be moving to a new site/starting over again on a new server, as tapa talk is no good ?

I'll throw it out there if you guys need a domain name i can buy you guys one if that would be of any help.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well hopefully Keson gets all his personal stuff taken care of. I look forward to the new site, hopefully we don't lose any members and instead gain more.

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm here in enough of a capacity to help out if anything need done, although I know the answer is probably not.

Not currently up to much, how is everyone doing? I recently hit 30, grew a beard, and play a lot of Battlefield lol.

I feel like i've been away so long no one remembers me xD

I like what is going on around here but I am also, not fully sure what is going on around here. Whats the best and fastest way for me to be enlightened about this takeover and server move? Comments section was vague

Tapa Talk? I think this is gonna be awesome, I love browsing on my phone and OSR has always been a bitch to use.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
SLX said:
Hey guys, i'm here in enough of a capacity to help out if anything need done, although I know the answer is probably not.

Not currently up to much, how is everyone doing? I recently hit 30, grew a beard, and play a lot of Battlefield lol.

I feel like i've been away so long no one remembers me xD

I like what is going on around here but I am also, not fully sure what is going on around here. Whats the best and fastest way for me to be enlightened about this takeover and server move? Comments section was vague

Tapa Talk? I think this is gonna be awesome, I love browsing on my phone and OSR has always been a bitch to use.
You're about the 6th person to person to offer help recently hahaha, I'm gonna keep it in mind tho.

I don't remember exactly when you left the staff section, but basically most of the old admins are gone for various reasons.

Up until last week it was basically Keson, Neko, me, Chuckie and S.K. Styles. Now Keson is gone.

Zetaboards was sold to Tapatalk, and while it has some good points like good mobile support, everything else is very limited and you need to pay for most functionalities Zeta offered for free. It sucks.

Aside from that, not much important stuff happened, really. People sometimes need to move on from the forums, and that coincidentally happened at the same time we are moving to a different host option.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Aug 7 2018, 06:26:56 PM</dd></dl><div>
KWG said:
not much important stuff happened, really.
Apart from finding ways to import 3ds max models into the games.[/quote]Really ? well that's really cool.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Yup. I have the .obj file to ROM conversion nearly done, so the testing will begin soon.