No Mercy Resources Archive

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
No problem!

I just remembered that the hacking starter kit had a copy of it, as well. Heh. I'm a moron. :)

edit: WldFb's Open Office version of his 4 player converter tool added.

mike_hollow

Opener
Reaction score
The link to the Attire Addresses and Values by Hackamaniac is down. Can you reupload it please? Thanks

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Any of the staff can feel free to edit the first post to keep links updated. :)

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
http://www.mediafire.com/?fpybwnagdk0j7tb
Svr06 textures (PSP)
I ripped these texures long time back and also it was lost in my laptop, i found these textures today so thought of sharing with you guys!
This maybe useful for some psp svr and NM modders.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for the textures Arbab, if you have more PSP textures they will be very useful.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You can now convert it to a different slot? Very practical and useful. Thank you, you are arguably he greatest contributor of No Mercy tools, utilities, and new innovations.

Not taking anything away from Stubbs or Cawmaster, but the consistency that you contribute, on top of your friendly attitude just makes you that much cooler in my book. :)

edit: Added to first post.

edit 2: My old Sting added to the first post, my new one will be ten times better.

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I just own a PSP bro! :( So for me it's only possible to rip PSP textures.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Just download this Arbab to see the quality and am not let down by them. WOWZA! These are perfect for AKI modding.

Bw6Nn.png

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm happy that these textures are useful for your modding! :)

Btw i just have Lesnar UFC texture(Xbox 360). 80% of members are looking for UFC textures just to get the lesnar texture file, so here it is! http://minus.com/mHFildohp/

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Thanks for the Lesnar textures bro! If you get any other PSP textures ripped, please feel free to share them here. I was actually wondering if you could get the SvR 2011 and TNA iMPACT ones?

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@AKI Surething! Soon i will get it done for ya. :)

@Nadim More to come. ;)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks for up-dated the first post, dude. :) Wish I could help out more these days.