nWo Returning to WWE?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>WWE posted a Facebook item during Raw drawing attention to Kevin Nash's polo shirt attire during the opening segment of Raw that was similar to what he wore during the origins of the NWO in WCW. (Nash is also using the old NWO theme music.) WWE's post teased an "NWO II," which means WWE is ignoring the early-2000s NWO run in WWE or counting this as the second NWO run in WWE.

WWE posted: "Kevin Nash showed up on WWE Monday Night Raw, demanding a match against C.M. Punk at WWE Night of Champions. And he got it, in similar attire to when 'Big Sexy' arrived in WCW, before forming the New World Order. WWE.com wonders: Are we looking at NWO II?". [/quote]

sxemessiah

Young Lion
Reaction score
IMO possible members for NWO are The Miz and R-Truth and Nash will be the leader.
What do you guys think about it? or is it just me who is thinking such thing :p

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
The first nWo in wcw was cool, the 4000 versions that came after were not.
Laurinaitis is a moron always has been , the sooner the idiot is off my tv the better

Eyekon

Midcard
Reaction score
Yes I agree another nWo run is stupid in my opinion and the only thing Laurinaitis did good for the wrestling biz was innovate the cutter.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I dont see why they cant start another faction with the likes of Nash, Truth, Miz etc, but just not a nWo one plz.. The MEM in TNA were pretty cool though they did consist mostly off ex-nWo members, but it was well recieved by the TNA faithful..

sxemessiah

Young Lion
Reaction score
With Vince McMahon's possible return and upcoming PPV Survivor Series, I think We might see Team Vince vs Team Triple H.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Can only imagine.

"Two of the biggest ego's face off in a traditional survivor series match"

Oh god.. NOOOOOOO!!

sxemessiah

Young Lion
Reaction score
So, I guess this will be a Rip off of Team Austin vs Team Bischoff.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
they fucked it up very bad one time when they had hogan,nash and hall so no, thanks.As time as they don't use the nwo name,name that they should never use because the nwo was wcw's idea not their,it's ok for me.

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The nWo would just not fit in today's wrestling, the idea of forming a stable is good, but not nWo. Even though I wouldn't whine if the nWo comes back.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I wouldn't give this credit unless there was more than one original member.

Pac doesn't count. :D

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Sep 22 2011, 09:52:52 AM</dd></dl><div>I dont see why they cant start another faction with the likes of Nash, Truth, Miz etc, but just not a nWo one plz.. The MEM in TNA were pretty cool though they did consist mostly off ex-nWo members, but it was well recieved by the TNA faithful.. [/quote]Interesting point. But MEM were supposed to be a new Millionaire's club, not an nWo.

But TNA has done 3 versions of the nWo (Kings of Wrestling, the bANd and Fortune). All have flopped.

The one month reunion of the bWo in 2005 has done better than any nWo repackage in the last 12 years.

It is time to let the nWo and 4 Horsemen go. Give us new stables, or don't give us stables.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Or.... y'know.... we could just can the idea of stables. They never stay together long enough to really make any impact. Nexus, anyone?

Nah... had enough stables. Give me good feuds and "stable" tag teams.

Oh wait, WWE doesn't know what a tag team is. :D

sxemessiah

Young Lion
Reaction score
Yes, they seriously need to keep a look at tag team division. They should make them interesting like it was in AE. During that time, we used to enjoy tag team action but it is all stale and uninteresting. Like CBV said, Stable Tag Teams = WIN

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
For sure.. Tag team wrestling has seriously been degraded and unappreciated by the WWE.. TNA to a certain point still have there dedication to the tag team didvision and atleast the tag belts are defended on pretty much every TNA PPV.

I think the day of stables, Tag teams, factions is dead!! I so wish the WWE spent more time on the tag team division and bring it back to a level like in 2000..

Anyone remember WM 17?? TLC..

elchomola

Young Lion
Reaction score
@aki man, im agree.. Hardy boyz, edge and christian, dudley boyz.. they have the best era for tagteam history of wwe. Just my opinion.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
elchomola said:
@aki man, im agree.. Hardy boyz, edge and christian, dudley boyz.. they have the best era for tagteam history of wwe. Just my opinion.
Why cant we have more new members like elchomola.. Post happy and not a complete asshole?? Oh well, whatever, we cant have it all. :D

Yeah agree bro, I loved the TLC matches back in the early 00's. I still enjo the days of the Hart Foundation, Faboulous Freebirds, Horsemen, etc etc, but in the current day tag team wrestling seems fround upon and not even worthy of being on a PPV..

Lets not forget ROH. They still have quality tag team wrestling..