Official MITB Discussion Topic!!

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What happened after Punk pinned Cena? The damn stream cut out and wouldn't come back up.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, the best PPV I've seen in a long long time.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
I would like to retire it but I doubt.In fact is just a toy.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Vince went to the announce team and called out ADR to cash in!! Mine stream then cut out and next thing I see is Punk going into the crowd with the belt... Plain awesome.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
wwefan4life2 said:
What happened after Punk pinned Cena? The damn stream cut out and wouldn't come back up.
Vince called out ADR to cash in but Punk knocked him out before the ref can ring the bell, Punk then ran away with the title.

loco

Midcard
Reaction score
wwefan4life2 said:
Vince got on the headset, demanded Alberto cash in, Alberto ran down the ring, got his head kicked off, and CM Punk ran through the crowd to end the ppv with a picture of Vince perplexed.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I wonder what in the hell is gonna happen now?? Im sure he has a contract extension with WWE?? Say tommorrow? Then someone will cash in the briefcase (Im actually hoping its DB and not ADR even though DB is on SD). That would be even more awesome. Two ROH legends squaring off with each other!!

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
That won't happen cos DB can only cash in on the championship of his brand which is the WHC title. :(

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
MaiCue said:
That won't happen cos DB can only cash in on the championship of his brand which is the WHC title. :(
:blink: DAMN!!

Well you never know! Its all scripted, so things can change at a heartbeat!! I personally a DB vs Punk match would give more meaning..

Well either way, im glad I stayed up to watch the PPV and share my thoughs with you guys.. Its 4am here now LOL>

Gonna go bed. Keep discussion and please post any info/spoilers you may find on Punk.

Peace!!! :B-)

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 18 2011, 12:04:44 AM</dd></dl><div>
MaiCue said:
:blink: DAMN!!

Well you never know! Its all scripted, so things can change at a heartbeat!! I personally a DB vs Punk match would give more meaning..

Well either way, im glad I stayed up to watch the PPV and share my thoughs with you guys.. Its 4am here now LOL>

Gonna go bed. Keep discussion and please post any info/spoilers you may find on Punk.

Peace!!! :B-) [/quote]What if ADR and DB exchanged their briefcases? lol.

outlaw21

Young Lion
Reaction score
PPV of the year is a HUGE understatement. This is easily the best PPV in at least 7 years, if not more. I haven't felt this excited about wrestling in I don't know how long.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
@ Maicue - Then it would be interesting bro.. But very unlikely tbh..

Im just so pumped!! This PPV was off da hook!! Punk and Cena for me is Match of the year!! Hands down..

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 18 2011, 12:10:41 AM</dd></dl><div>@ Maicue - Then it would be interesting bro.. But very unlikely tbh..

Im just so pumped!! This PPV was off da hook!! Punk and Cena for me is Match of the year!! Hands down..[/quote]Agreed bro!

I really hope Punk stays. He's one of (if not) the best they have right now.

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/59...r-money-in-the-bank-went-off-the-air.html?p=1

After the camera went off the air:

After CM Punk left through the crowd, Vince McMahon stayed on the apron looking out into the crowd for a few minutes before slowly walking towards the back. He waited for Johnny Ace, who was being helped by two referees. Vince then nailed Johnny, laying him out before walking off. That was it.