Official WWE 2013 Royal Rumble Discussion Thread.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
In all honesty, I am hoping we see Ziggler win the RR and Punk retains. I honestly do not think we need to see Cena win and Rock win to have a WWE title match at WM.

Team scholars are great and hope they win.

Expect some surprises like NAO's in the RR and maybe the likes of Shelton Benjamin and Carlito. Also, is Undertaker cleared to wrestle? If so, maybe he could be the surprise in the RR.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
tnafan said:
In all honesty, I am hoping we see Ziggler win the RR and Punk retains. I honestly do not think we need to see Cena win and Rock win to have a WWE title match at WM.

Team scholars are great and hope they win.

Expect some surprises like NAO's in the RR and maybe the likes of Shelton Benjamin and Carlito. Also, is Undertaker cleared to wrestle? If so, maybe he could be the surprise in the RR.
As much as I like him, Ziggler winning the Royal Rumble is a violent attack against the descency of WWE fans.

They really want us to believe that Ziggler can win these gimmick matches but can't defeat Cena,Orton and the others Power Rangers without cheating.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Ziggler wins , goes to wrestlemania loses, gets pissed cashes in AFTER the match and gets the belt anyway. lol

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>FAT NEWS LADY</dt><dd>Jan 27 2013, 06:49:44 PM</dd></dl><div>What if Bo Dallas wins the Rumble?[/quote]It would be unBOlieveable. I wouldn't BOlieve it.

Phillip Brooks

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Worst Ruble.
Cena!?
So,at WM, Twice Shit in a Lifetime? Of Course!
And Why the f**k did Rock win?!?

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So, on a scale of 1 to 10, how mad are we?

And yes, you can go over 10.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
i absolutely hate that punk didn't retain....and this is coming from a huge rock fan...

the world doesn't need cena getting yet another title shot...especially against rocky. after all the hype of rock vs cena being "once in a lifetime" theyre trying to do again?

ridiculous...

also wouldve like to see godfather actually do something but i guess hes a little out of shape after 10 years of being retired

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Now that the initial disappointment Punk lost has gone, Cena vs Rock for the title will be epic.

"After all the hype of Rock vs Cena being "once in a lifetime" they're trying to do again?"

It's called a marketing ploy, it's smart business actually so it isn't ridiculous.

I did enjoy the PPV overall.

Also this:

- WWE.com conducted an exclusive backstage interview with Chris Jericho after the Royal Rumble match.

Jericho spoke about the significance of keeping his return a surprise and was interrupted by Dolph Ziggler. Jericho said Dolph Ziggler got him fired last year, but he's now been rehired - and he's gonna be on Ziggler's case day in and day out every day, month and year ahead.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Worst Royal Rumble ever!

John Cena win The Royal Rumble Match, The Rock become The Man who ended CM Punk 434 Days WWE Championship Reign............ FUCK!

The Rock DOES NOT DESERVE to be The One who ended CM Punk WWE Championship Reign. If I was The WWE Creative Team, I will make Daniel Bryan to be The One who were ended CM Punk WWE Championship Reign at WrestleMania 29 Main Event Match. Why? Because Daniel Bryan is MORE DESERVE to be The One who ended CM Punk WWE Championship Reign than The Rock!

But The WWE only care One Thing: Money!
That's why they will make Rock VS Cena II, And I'm Not Interested (Well, I'm Never Interested) to watch The Rock VS John Cena "Twice In A Lifetime" Match!

Magic News Lady

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wrestling shouldn`t make you this angry.Here watch this.It`ll make you feel better.

<iframe type='text/html' width='400' height='300' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
shield.png