Official WWE 2K15 Topic

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
@raghu: good, that you posted this, I was trying to do it yesterday, but my pc is broken. Now I have to use my phone.

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
In indonesia there's a lot of wrestling fans not only wwe but for us ps4/3 is to expensive so most of us will play it in pc including me(btw I will bought it legally :D)

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yan, you're too lucky! I bought it late night from a store that is too far from my home, it cost about $63.99. (BOlieve it, or not) DAMN COSTLY!

Today, the rates are too low than what I bought for yesterday. Online now, you can buy it for $47.00 too.

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The reversal rate in My Career mode is ridiculous, it's artificial difficulty. The game should be difficult by having smarter A.I., not just cranking up their reversal rate.

Yan

Opener
Reaction score
What's ridiculous about My Career is how it was created in the year of our lord 2014 yet it lacks storylines and voice acting, which were a part of WWE games over a decade ago. Vickie Guerrero just keeps making me fight Xavier Woods every damn week. Maybe they're trying to reflect real life WWE booking?

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I think, that Xavier Woods it's just test, if you beat him about 1 million times, maybe you will go to raw/smackdown. BTW, svr ' : svr '07 and '08 have cool career mode.

Yan

Opener
Reaction score
wwefan4life2 said:
There are storylines, they just happen when you get to Raw/Smackdown.
Oh, that's good to hear. It would be nice to have something to care about while I'm hanging around on NXT and the lesser shows, though.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
...for some reason, I really want to see a Miz and Mizdow vs Dolph Ziggler and R Ziggler now that 2k15 allows superstar edits.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd>Nov 24 2014, 03:55:09 PM</dd></dl><div>R Ziggler?[/quote]Ziggler's Stunt double for a while ! :D