Orton vs Rhodes UNCENSORED!

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
if the head shot with the timekeeper's bell was real and Rhodes bleeding was legit then Orton must be suspended

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Aditza said:
if the head shot with the timekeeper's bell was real and Rhodes bleeding was legit then Orton must be suspended
In the end Orton will get Rhodes suspended because he started bleeding......

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
This is insane!!

Ok fair enough trying to look convincing and making it look real as possible, but WTF?? Orton is blantantly taking it too far!

Suspend him for sure,

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
He said he was sowwy.. can we let this one slide?

sxemessiah

Young Lion
Reaction score
He won't get suspended for sure. He also messed it up during a tag match where he injured Kennedy. And Kennedy was released because he argued with Orton. If Cody raises his voice against Orton then we will soon hear the news of Cody getting released.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
^^ Agreed bro..

Too much ego, fucking power tripping..

Its obvious that Orton has protection. When all that shit with Booker T and Anderson went down in 2008, Orton got away scott free while the rest were either suspended or released..

Orton may not be liked by many, but his in-ring ability in the ring and drawing power is something that WWE cant afford to loose in this current time.. He is like Justin Bieber in the music world.LOL..

Fucking Tat prick!

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
kanefan666 said:

NOT RECOMMENDED FOR KID'S!
Orton vs Rhodes UNCENSORED?

Not recommended for kids?

Sounds like what you see when you type Cody Rhodes is Gay into Google and turn off SafeSearch....

But on topic.. I saw the match on tv, and if i hadn't seen it on youtube i probably never would have realized there was blood to begin with.