OSR 2nd Year Anniversary!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Just realised that at the end of this month it will be OSR's 2nd year in business. Shit, we sure have come a long way.

I thinking I am gonna start to dig up some epic and fail threads and post them here. Feel free brothers and sisters to do the same. Memories is a good thing.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Just realised that at the end of this month it will be OSR's 2nd year in business. Shit, we sure have come a long way.

I thinking I am gonna start to dig up some epic and fail threads and post them here. Feel free brothers and sisters to do the same. Memories is a good thing.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
:b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: OSR!!!!

Going to post some threads later lol.

AK37

Opener
Reaction score
Can see how this forum is still going strong and growing by the day. A lot of forums can fizzle our quickly and be left as a graveyard with just the guests viewing. In OSR I can see this place going for a long time. As long as members keep posting, contributing and being active it can go on for years. Only places like NMZ seem to have lasted the longest in regards to NM editing. I think it is safe to assume OSR has other alternatives and choices, so that will help.

Great place and enjoying my time here so far.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=9517998/1/

This is where I made a breakthrough! :) My first ever topic on OSR! I was sitting around. Created a new account, and well.... I uploaded my ringskirts. And then I knew... Shit.... OSR is the place to be, friendly people, amazing staff. This place was, is and will ALWAYS be the shit! :D I Love OSR! :)

I_LOVE_OSR_XD.png

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What can I say, except OSR simply rocks. It gave us 2 years of joy, friendship, happiness and many more. And I'm hoping we can make it through another 2 years, and then another, and then another.......

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Who knows.... Maybe in 10 years time this is the most viral forum in the world! And every little bitch modding site will close because OSR is the best! :D

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Congratulations OSR!!!, OSR has become in my favorite web for the nice users, the topics and the rules. For me, OSR it's a perfect website.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
And...... Skynet.. Who banned all the members that posted in his spam topic called "Post here if you want your account to be deleted" or sumthing like that. I was banned for a whole... Fuckin'.... Day! ^o) (I couldn't find the old topic of his) lol

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
OSR is the first forum where I actually had my posts count 1. I used to find forums quite boring TBH..But, OSR changed my mind.
Now I don't give a flying hen about Facebook and other sites..But OSR! Oh I love this place.

I don't remember much but I guess this was my first post..No intros and stuffs, just made a tutorial topic straight away. Haha xD

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=9303941/1/

OSR rules!
Nuff said.

Christian

Midcard
Reaction score
I am here from nearly the beginning. I made an account , i know nearly all the members at the time , so i never made here an official introduction. But it's safe to say that even the new members can figure out myself , so i don't need it at all.
I am still liking this forum , and being honest , this is the forum that i've been on for the longest time.
Still collage and things keeping away from here , but i still find a way to get here daily and find my peace.
Hope this forum will be here for a long time , so we can be still in touch , have fun and such other things.
Happy Birthdays OSR.. :)

AK37

Opener
Reaction score
Goatcheese said:
And...... Skynet..
Honestly? This place was in control of a Terminator. Shit son this place brings in the A-class talent.