OSR is GETTING RIKITY-REKTD SON!

The Beast-57

Midcard
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I'm one of the OSR Originals too and I think that the New Banner is Funny, It doesn't sucks, Well, I'm a OSR Member since 2012 and Since Day One I Love OSR, I don't care how the Banner looks like,I have a bunch of fun here, Maybe my English is bad but I make my best, I'm(re)starting to try to make some PS2 Modding/Hacking and I got a bunch of support of the Modding Team OSR, I remember my first posts of mods and I got very much Support even from AKI Man and the other Members/Admins from OSR, So I think that the OSR-Haters might get RKO'd and send to Suplex City!, I am proud to be one of the OSR Originals, I love this Community, I made a couple of friends some are French and some are German, I'd like to RKO each and every SoB that Hates OSR!, And by the way, The guys that steels Our mods,Just stop it!, We bust our asses for our mods!, And for the OSR Haters, Stop Stupid Critics about the Forum and the Community, The Webmasters and Administrators busted there Asses to make Live OSR and OSR will Never and i mean NEVER Die!, Long Live OSR and F**k the Haters!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Chapter II

Psychogirl finds a new friend through OSR's Ads.

It's a kind of like known as "condom".

PsychoGirl named it "Durex".
@Keson. I don't know if sacrificing Stan is a wise Idea.

It looks like the Gods find ERI an important lamb with high quality blood, so they'e brought back about 5 good old members.

Stan on the other side could bring back people like *insert elitist no mercy modder*.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Sacrifice OptimusCrime His blood will taste like maple syrup to the gods

forgot Shivamt silly me

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Oct 1 2015, 08:13:37 AM</dd></dl><div>I don't know if that's a worse Idea or just bad but not as bad.[/quote]your right these labs will upset the god's stomachs

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Someones a professional Paint user though. That banner makes my eyes bleed..... euw

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah sure! It was. And so was it totally fatal for lambs

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't care to be honest. My group doesn't determine my basic intelligence to actually see the : [COPYPASTA]

The ULTIMATE 5 steps to faurking up any forum (this does work, try it out srs)

1) make Victor admin
2) nothing else to it really
3) spam the forum with a recurring joke
4) you almost have your own spam section, keep going!
5) dead=noprofit.jpeg

You welcome Victor.

<iframe type='text/html' width='360' height='240' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

EDIT: Oh yah, you just proved me right by asking me if I wanna be a lamb also, abusing your powers m8.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
It wuz accident, I on fone
lel. I wasnt telling you if you wanted to be a lamb. It was 1 for All, lelez.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Oct 2 2015, 06:49:37 AM</dd></dl><div>It wuz accident, I on fone
lel. I wasnt telling you if you wanted to be a lamb. It was 1 for All, lelez.[/quote]oh. i feel better now. lewl