OSR Whammy Awards 2014

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Damn I can't believe I missed this :(

well, congrats to the winners, well deserved awards, hope this is the beginning for great things to come :)

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
PinkFloyd said:
Is Assbag Scum standing and gleaming at all his Faggot of the century awards?
Probably not. We shoved them so far up his rectal cavity that I doubt there is a surgeon capable enough to extract them. Even if he did get them out, he won't be able to stand again. Not because of the damage we did, but because he is so inbred.

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Mar 21 2015, 11:27:25 PM</dd></dl><div>
PinkFloyd said:
Is Assbag Scum standing and gleaming at all his Faggot of the century awards?
Probably not. We shoved them so far up his rectal cavity that I doubt there is a surgeon capable enough to extract them. Even if he did get them out, he won't be able to stand again. Not because of the damage we did, but because he is so inbred.[/quote]OMG DEAD.

that actually reminds me of this

@2:25

<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hairy Old Man From The Hill</dt><dd>Mar 22 2015, 12:17:49 AM</dd></dl><div>Shut up, Fuego.[/quote]Okay, Hairy Old Man. It is time to turn it down a few notches.

We know what you are like and that you are only having a bit of fun. But since Fuego came back, you have been on his arse tighter than those hairs that even a professional bikini waxer can't reach. Just about every single time Fuego posts anything in this forum, you are right in there with insults. I'm now beginning to think that you are no longer teasing him, and you are now trolling him. Start easing up a bit, or you may find the Right To Censor previewing everything you post in advance.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Actually, Stan is here everyday, nearly.

We exchange pms fairly regularly.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
With those awards up his arse, he is not likely to forget about us.

Does explain why our newest members are numbered over 9,000 now.

Inspired

Young Lion
Reaction score
I've just found out of the existance of these awards :) Thanks for acknowledging my work, guys, that's an honor for me!