Reaction score
cooltext1016687169_by_y2jjericho-d63wuey.png

<big>Here are some screen shots :</big>
sd_by_y2jjericho-d63xmor.jpg

FEATURES:
  • removed wwe sign from right bottom.
  • added OSR logo .
  • removed wwe attitude sign and replace it with wwe13 logo
<big><big>Special thanks and Credits:</big></big><big> <big> "nadimmania"</big> for osr logo</big>

<big><big>DOwnload link:</big></big>http://www.mediafire.com/?fekd1pexz7b7myv

[sup]NOTE:[/sup]
Feel free to use them but given credits.

"Hello osr family this is my first project hope you all like it.please if found more pics post below "

IamRaRaw

Young Lion
Reaction score
Nice Work :D

How I can Edit The Screens Of WWE SVR 11 PS2 ???

Y2J_CODE

Young Lion
Reaction score
good job .these are awesome man! :eek:k i have download these believe me its perfect they should have use these .....:there there:

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Y2J.JERICHO, I know that you were using my OSR ringskirt as the "Login Screen" for this project:

scaled.php

I'm okay with it, But you must give a credit to me (For the OSR ringskirt). And one thing: I don't want my own work to being claimed by you or anyone else as your/their own work (You say that "Feel free to use them but given credits 4 mY woRK!". Hey, Not all of them are your work. That OSR "Login Screen" is MY WORK)!

Y2J.JERICHO

Young Lion
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
Y2J.JERICHO, I know that you were using my OSR ringskirt as the "Login Screen" for this project:

scaled.php

I'm okay with it, But you must give a credit to me (For the OSR ringskirt). And one thing: I don't want my own work to being claimed by you or anyone else as your/their own work (You say that "Feel free to use them but given credits 4 mY woRK!". Hey, Not all of them are your work. That OSR "Login Screen" is MY WORK)!
SORRY man for that no bad intentions bro sorry bro please forgive me . i am really sorry i have updated it given above credit to u.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Credits or get banned. Simple as that. Its been sorted with Nadim so lets hope thats the end of it.

Good stuff man.