Outdoor Arena

the undertaker

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
For a few years, i've simulated in No Mercy every WWE Ppv. Now with Wrestlemania 31 aproaching, for a real feeling, I would like an outdoor arena. I used a hack to make the crowd a bit closer and from certain angles it looks good, but from others it doesn't. You can see what i'm talking about from this pictures:
80-aov5hRa.jpg

80-ftpPqEM.jpg

It is possible to hack the crowd behind the titantron to not dissapear? Or there is a way to add a polygon that acts like a rooftop and colour it blue?

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's doable you need to alter the upper arena poly and stretch it so it's one texture then edit from there

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Didn't C.M. make an outside arena with palm trees?

mrdoa

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
It's doable you need to alter the upper arena poly and stretch it so it's one texture then edit from there
You made that sound so simple lol, Stretching polys is pretty difficult for most I've been trying to do it for years

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I use a base template for the arena background then add stands, crowd etc unfortunately it effects all arenas atm I know how to fix it but it's on the never ending list of shit to do lol

the undertaker

Young Lion
Reaction score
I don't know very much about hacking. I've tried to play a bit with the stage and I was able to resize it but with the crowd I've crashed the game every time:)) I'll keep trying...

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Start with the arenas 'Outer' polys, Top, left, right, Behind Stage, Front Facing, Stretch and Merge, leave the stands in place, this creates the Arena\Stadium look... From there the 'Ground' Crowd poly's need to set back to make the arena seem bigger , the Code FTW_JMe made for legends is perfect in this instance it moves the crowd back and stretches them, then texture accordingly... keep in mind i still need to figure how make this concept arena specific but i hope this helps you fix your set man i like the way it looks :)

the undertaker

Young Lion
Reaction score
I will post only the textures for the arena (WM30) in the following days, since the hacks aren't made by me.
Meanwhile for WM31, I've modified the scaffolding above the ring and extended it over the arena, and also I increased the height of the stage. It's not nearly perfect but with a good texture I think it might look decent. The only problem is that the "sky" is in front of the crowd behind the announce table
80-plo6UVe.jpg

80-VWFAvkT.jpg

80-T1CKKz2.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Johncem1234 said:
link for mod please
If a link hasn't been posted it isn't complete yet.

Next time you bump a topic just to ask for a link you're banned.