Password Request Topic

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh well...we didn't even get the chance to know each other... :/ Goodbye, best of luck bro..nevertheless
Sultan said:
Oh guess who's back! lol I am obviously!

@Aryan, bakiro, GreasyDonal, sosnus, John, OSRHacker, ThunderK, AKI, honkytonk, Ross, H13, Punk Jorge and Vic. - Thanks for all your wishes and prayers 'n that's the reason everything went really fine~! Love ya all.

@CBV - lol wat?

@Scott - Come-on, I can't fucking leave OSR lol, all this week I was like shit! Missing you all and I've realized that I damn can't live without OSR.

And Kevin - That would be really cool, I agree we can catch-up somewhere though if you would like.

Happy New Year all of you guys and thanks for the staff members you wished me and closed my topic as I said, really appreciate your concern. Thank again so yeah, I just wanted it to be closed as I wanted it just like it was when I return so here I am, I would again request this shit to reopen it Staff, thanks.

So what's up everyone!? :toast:
LMAO... ^o) Oh well...I guess....Happy new Year ! lol

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Hey, thanks man. (anyway)

And it's already the 3rd Freakin' day of 2014 but still I would like to tell ya Happy New year. :)
And by the way, who are you anyway? :O

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
He's the president of my fan club. So basically, the smartest guy here.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Aw fuck you Phil!
It's alright, let's turn this to a big freakin' shit.

paswrad plzz
pheal u knw pazord ???

plzz

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
And the password is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK U ALLLLL!!!!!

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
no no no
dat is no work

i waent da coerrect plzzward plz underware fan plz teal the corccet plzward pls

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
Sultan said:
Oh guess who's back! lol I am obviously!

@Aryan, bakiro, GreasyDonal, sosnus, John, OSRHacker, ThunderK, AKI, honkytonk, Ross, H13, Punk Jorge and Vic. - Thanks for all your wishes and prayers 'n that's the reason everything went really fine~! Love ya all.

@CBV - lol wat?

@Scott - Come-on, I can't fucking leave OSR lol, all this week I was like shit! Missing you all and I've realized that I damn can't live without OSR.

And Kevin - That would be really cool, I agree we can catch-up somewhere though if you would like.

Happy New Year all of you guys and thanks for the staff members you wished me and closed my topic as I said, really appreciate your concern. Thank again so yeah, I just wanted it to be closed as I wanted it just like it was when I return so here I am, I would again request this shit to reopen it Staff, thanks.

So what's up everyone!? :toast:
Did+_a88dde1238dab5914d92b780331cb6d2.jpg

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sultan said:
Hey, thanks man. (anyway)

And it's already the 3rd Freakin' day of 2014 but still I would like to tell ya Happy New year. :)
And by the way, who are you anyway? :O
well, it's still january lol...Happy New Year... :)

"<big><big>who are you</big></big> anyway<big><big>?</big></big>"

I'm going to let Connor answer that instead, he loves doing it... ^o)
CBV said:
He's the president of my fan club. So basically, the smartest guy here.
Well, we stan for each other...Connor doesn't call me Batman for nothing ^o)