Perfect No Mercy

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
hCyMQGC.png

cXjTDWe.png

A project by Keson, Flashman, and Chuckiepk

Project using strictly hacks and in-game resources.

Goal is to restore wrestlers missing from the default roster, fix bugs, add gameplay and over all polish the regular version of WWF No Mercy. Initial version will use both a save and cheat file, though hopefully later versions will be strictly cheat file.

Some features:

Big Show on default roster, will appear in season mode, as well.

Fixed finishers, added finisher parameters.

People's Elbow pad fix

Moveset fixes.

Headbangers, MSP, Mideon, Dude Love will be selectable default wrestlers.

Other shit.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Knew you guys were going to do this sooner or later, lol, with all the move hacks for moves now you can really update the game!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Calvanater said:
I'm bout this. Fix all those stupid fucking Toki 2s that break announce tables prematurely. I hate that shit.
Toki 1 mods designate when a table breaks. Which ones exist? Because the sooner a list of needed squashes can happen the better.

frog

Young Lion
Reaction score
I think to start with the sweet chin music breaks the table for some strange reason.

thejess2000

Young Lion
Reaction score
I like this idea. I've actually downloaded and combined some elements of both the NM Retexture project and Randymanfoo's Overhaul save, adding in some of my favorite cheats and hacks, and updating one or two movesets. I'm no hacker, just a hack - but I like the way it's coming out so far. I look forward to what you bring to the table.

portgazhyde

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
It would be great if you could made the ai block less frequently.

CalvTheHedgehog

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Keson said:
Calvanater said:
I'm bout this. Fix all those stupid fucking Toki 2s that break announce tables prematurely. I hate that shit.
Toki 1 mods designate when a table breaks. Which ones exist? Because the sooner a list of needed squashes can happen the better.
You know what I mean. I ain't touch this shit in years lol. But yeah, that thing. I know the one suplex that starts as a rear waistlock and turns into a Rock Bottom type thing does it. That's all I know. I'm sure we could get someone to help out with the list.

But another thing is, are you going to be adding shit from other games? Like WldFb's Test Of Strength on the technical superstars + the reversal slot for people without the move? Or unused animations like that one selling animation where the dude stagger steps?

Another question is if you'd be down to replace joke weapons. I know some people dig them, but bleh. I've made a bunch of Fans Bring The Weapons type things and I actually really enjoy doing it, if you want me to whip some up?

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Calvanater</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Another question is if you'd be down to replace joke weapons. I know some people dig them, but bleh. I've made a bunch of Fans Bring The Weapons type things and I actually really enjoy doing it, if you want me to whip some up?[/quote]
I am working on many new things for the weapons in this project similar to what I did for Showdown 64. One of the first things that I am working on is a way for champions to enter with their belts even if it is a non-title match. In addition, the belt weapon will change its in-match graphics depending on which champion is in the match. I am also hoping to eventually make a movable/breakable table to replace the broken table piece that we are given as a weapon.

If you have any ideas for new codes for the weapons, I will gladly take a look at them and maybe incorporate a few of them into the project.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AkiFan</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>I can help?[/quote]
Sure. If you have anything that may be useful for the project, then we might include it.

metzger203

Young Lion
Reaction score
Chuckiepk said:
One of the first things that I am working on is a way for champions to enter with their belts even if it is a non-title match. In addition, the belt weapon will change its in-match graphics depending on which champion is in the match. I am also hoping to eventually make a movable/breakable table to replace the broken table piece that we are given as a weapon.
This sounds awesome, especially the part about champs wearing their belts to the ring in non-title matches. Can't wait to see what other features you guys implement!

frog

Young Lion
Reaction score
Just realised I didn't post this here and thought I'd share in case anyone is interested.

Finally coded the Boiler Room Brawl match into the multiplay menu.

Selectable from the main menu

Some hard coded rules: no DQ, no interference, countout is hardcore - rest are selectable

Match starts in the boiler room.

No entrances

Door is closed and cannot escape

Managers are removed

Code Breakdown Below:

Match Starts in Boiler Room:
D004FFB3 0004
800A2621 0017

No Managers (remove P3 & P4):
D004FFB3 0004
810A5572 FFFF
D004FFB3 0004
810A5576 FFFF

Property Mods (Door acts as wall):
D004FFB3 0004
D114DC10 FD94
8114DC38 0102

Door is closed:
D004FFB3 0004
D1052356 1F9C
81052356 2024

Match Rules:
D004FFB3 0004
812BD582 0001
D004FFB3 0004
812BD82A 0001
D004FFB3 0004
812BD93A 0001
D004FFB3 0004
812BD7A2 0001
D004FFB3 0004
800931DA 0002
D004FFB3 0004
800931E1 0001
D004FFB3 0004
812BD604 C1A8
D004FFB3 0004
812BD68C C0E0
D004FFB3 0004
812BD714 40E0
D004FFB3 0004
812BD8AC 41A8

Thanks to S.K.Styles for the closed door and property mods. And thanks to ChuckiePK for talking me through the match rules addys!

Only issue I have with this is I'm no good with graphics so can't edit the boiler room brawl text to match the rest - some transparency issue I believe. If anyone would like to help me with that I'd be most grateful!

Next up - Lumberjack Match