Possible reasons why Kane is back to his mask...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
8 years ago,Kane was being unmasked by triple H after he lost a match again't him.and last monday,kane back to his masked form and attacking john cena(good job,kane :celebrate: ).........people are speculated why kane back with his mask.......here is the reason why kane back to his mask:

1.Weakness
Kane has being weak since he was unmasked.he was no more kane in the eyes of WWE fans,and he has only 1 major feud (with the corre only)

2.Fans
Glenn jacob(kane) has once say in 2009 that he feel the audience has no more idolize kane and always boo him.he feel that the masked kane is the way so kane characther can become idol and feared by WWE fans

3.Championship Title
When kane is still masked,he was won many champion like hardcore championship,intercontinental championship,and WWF(WWE) championship.when kane is unmasked,he only win world heavy weight champion.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
What about the feud with Undertaker, Edge, Rey Mysterio, etc? Those aren't major?

Kane won Tag Team titles with numerous partners without his mask. He also won ECW title as well.

The thing is, WWE is looking to make a Guiness world record for most masked attendants at an event, so they are trying to feature as many masked superstars at Wrestlemania as possible.

Since this is not a news, this topic is moved to Wrestling Discussion forum.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Well,the feud with undertaker is major and mysterio feud is little exicting. :star wars:

Yeah,but i think kane won ECW champion is not famoustly as ECW is already stopped by WWE.and i'm sure everyone want to see kane become the world champion regulary,not occasionaly.

After sin cara,now masked kane.i'm predict juan cena will make his official TV debut at next RAW.also,rumour began surface that WWE want to hire CMML wreslter Virus.WWE PG Era will become "Masked man era" if this happen :wall:

I'm predict that kane will win the next Royal Rumble :yes:

Eyekon

Midcard
Reaction score
He has his mask on becuz WWE wants to break the record for most masks wore at the same time at Wrestlemania.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
I'think WWE want to make their own "Texas chain massacre' movie :wall: .they got enough masked wrestler to star the movie already ^o)

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah me too.....the mask is good but the attire is strange.i prefer kane attire at attidude era.like CM Punk says,OH COME ON :blink:

Yeah too bad for WWE to remove his mask 8 years ago,very bad move for WWE.kane looks so scary and tough when he identity is still unknown.

And looks like Undertaker is trending now as Masked Kane ^o)

kanefan666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Love how lil jimmies think it's undertaker LMAO. No doubt it's glen. Only a complete retard would think it's mark (Undertaker)

mshartzer

Opener
Reaction score
So, does anyone know the real reason, why he returned with the mask? Come on, what's the point in wearing a mask, if everybody knows what he looks like? What is really great about it - could be, that at last the WWE bookers started thinking about fans loosing the interest in their product, because the boring and poor gimmicks of the superstars.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
i like the mask. the tights are kind of cheesy looking. as far as the top goes, it looks like he wasnt gonna wear one at first, changed his mind, and has someone stitch some yarn through a lycra/spandex shirt

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
The mask is cool but the attire :yawn: the big problem.if kane use his attire when he being unmasked,that should be good.many of lil jimmy say that masked kane was undertaker.and if that masked kane was the undertaker,then why there is not tatto in arm like undertaker have??????do undertaker must clean those tatto to be masked kane??????that's impossibble ^o)

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>It was expected that Kane would return to WWE television wearing a mask. Part of this is because WWE is keen to set a new Guiness World Record for “most people wearing costume masks” at Wrestlemania next year in Miami. The current record was set last May during a baseball game between the Anaheim Angels and the Chicago White Sox at Angel Stadium when 27,080 fans wore Lucha masks during a designated ten minute time period. The Angels distributed the masks to fans free of charge.

(source: Wrestling Globe Newsletter)[/quote]

:sgctc:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Oh geez.

Now that is really stupid, I certainly hope it isn't the only reason they did it. :stoppit

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Kane will be first WWE superstar who make Guiness World Record for "Most trending masked wrestler" and "Most famously masked entertainer off all time" :sgctc:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Kane will be remembered for being the wrestler who attire's got worse and worse!

I like his new mask, but that attire...

I'm glad to see his return in a mask. I think WWE are going to push him. I just hope its not another Kane vs Taker feud.

I think Kane may feud will Mark Henry and even challenge him at WM.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I love how Kane returned , what i don't like is people nit picking why he returned in a mask in the first place. I mean who fucking cares why he did? People have been wanting him back in the mask for years, now that he is it's WHY? WHY? WHY?. That's what is wrong with wrestling today, it's not the companies it's the damn fans.They make no damn sense, all they want is to tear shit apart and pull all the enjoyment out of anything that happens. They want spoilers, then bitch everything they see on a show they knew was coming. Yeah because you spent all day on the net reading all the stupid ass dirtsheets and think you know the business, well i got news for them, no matter how much they want to think they will/do YOU WILL NEVER EVER RUN A DAMN COMPANY & BTW THE ATTITUDE ERA SUCKED. Maye Young giving birth to a hand , yeah that was great tv :sgctc:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
WildForce67 said:
Yeah because you spent all day on the net reading all the stupid ass dirtsheets and think you know the business, well i got news for them, no matter how much they want to think they will/do YOU WILL NEVER EVER RUN A DAMN COMPANY & BTW THE ATTITUDE ERA SUCKED. Maye Young giving birth to a hand , yeah that was great tv :sgctc:
The internet has turned your typical fan into a fan that thinks they know more about the business than ANYONE.

Has nobody even taken into account that many dirt-sheets are most likely used to push already existing storylines and feuds? WWE has been using the internet to pull swerves on fans, lately. I hope it happens more, so a lot of these "smarks" can just go back to being wrestling fans, again. "ooooooooh! I know what it means when a ref throws up the x"! Big deal. Not one person online seems to know what an "iggy" is, so that's all I need to know.

Speculation about wrestling is fun, especially when you have people that know what good wrestling is, and love to discuss it. There is a difference between "knowing what good wrestling is" and "thinking they know the wrestling business". The internet just created a whole new wave of marks to put one over.

The attitude era was awesome, man. May giving birth to a hand was definitely not a high point (Russo), but it had all the innovative and exciting things that separated it from other eras. Hulk's Hogan's age was FULL of crap, but it is remembered fondly, right? The Gobbeldy-Gook, anyone? It had plenty of crap.

I like the attitude era, but that's because I was a teenager when it happened, it was MY era. My guys I had been watching for a long time like Jericho came into their own, and created a time in wrestling that was a decent successor the Hulk Hogan era. It was iconic, it was amazing, it had its bad spots like any other time, but it was worth it.

I think the current era is struggling with its identity, it really doesn't seem to HAVE one, right now.

Edit: Where is Ragnaroc on this one? Also, edited the topic title, because the bad grammar kinda bugs me.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I see your point bro, it just bugs the shit out of me when people say it was the end all, be all of wrestling when it wasn't. It was great in some points (Non watered down DX) and in others not so much. When it comes right down to it, i just want to sit in front of my tv on a wrestling night & enjoy being a fan and not worry about what a lot of so called fans do and rip the show into pieces (As you said a fun discussion between REAL wrestling fans is always welcome tho), where is the fun in that? Honestly monday night when Kane's music hit and he walked out in the mask ,i had a mark out moment with my 8 year old son, it was unexpected and most of all fun. As a wrestling fan, it's moments like that i love.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
In the Bret Hart and following Attitude era, people were still complaining it wasn't like the Hogan days. Its gonna happen for every generation, right now, the 90's are what was "cool", just like how the 80's were before.

Ahh.... the cycle of nostalgia....

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Agreed bro, you can't please eveyone, that's why i just like to sit and enjoy the show & decent convo.

*watches his best of Eddie Gilbert in Memphis DVD his wife got him for a early christmas gift.*
This is what it's all about. :p[/SPOILER]

Status
Not open for further replies.