4goggj.jpg

2a8ovvm.jpg
You better be sharin' those noodles, mang! I'm starving![/SPOILER]

Christian

Midcard
Reaction score
BUMP :p
ay146x.jpg

I am on the left side of the picture with a black T-shirt on showing my biceps :p :p

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Survived the spring! Of course, snow is still on the mountains, but who cares! SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

aSycGl.jpg

This was how it was just a little while ago:

uGVCL.jpg

:is2:

I made it!!!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I don't. I'm glad it is over. Winter here can stretch from 6 to 7 months. Screw that, it looks neat at first, by the 4th month you want to kill yourself.

:jew: I'm pretty much done with it.

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lucky me! Here, warm weather lasts for 6 months!

I don't know what God gave to me :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WOW!! Croatia and Morroco look beautiful gentlemen!! I know these are very popular travel locations, but never had the pleasure to travel to. Thanks for sharing these with us guys!!!

Anyone else wanna show us some snaps?

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 4 2011, 08:07:09 PM</dd></dl><div>WOW!! Croatia and Morroco look beautiful gentlemen!! I know these are very popular travel locations, but never had the pleasure to travel to. Thanks for sharing these with us guys!!!

Anyone else wanna show us some snaps?[/quote]Yeah That's Why
I Always see many Tourists in my Hometown
especially British and Spanish Tourists ! (Including Women) :heart: European Women FTW! :D

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 4 2011, 08:07:09 PM</dd></dl><div>WOW!! Croatia and Morroco look beautiful gentlemen!! I know these are very popular travel locations, but never had the pleasure to travel to. Thanks for sharing these with us guys!!!

Anyone else wanna show us some snaps?[/quote]Yeah, just like Outlaw said, there are many, many, many tourists in my small place right now, 5 mins ago I seen atleast 100 of them.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
Hey guys I just received my CM Punk T-shirt.It's a little bigger for me but I can use it.Unfortunately it's not from wweshop.com,it's designed by me and ordered to an online custom T-shirts shop from my country.
What do you think about it?
imag058v.jpg

imag053h.jpg