Problem Importing Models (svr2011 psp)

wwefanguy2012

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to... MY FIRST TOPIC :The Mario Dance: :The Mario Dance: :The Mario Dance:
Okay so i texture edited a model and i imported it with nike the bike THE RIGHT WAY (i think :p) but when i play it freezes in the loading screen.
when i import the original pac (before editing ) it works what did i do wrong?
sorry if i F@#$ed something up in this topic im still a noob :3
thnx
-Ray :eek:hyeah

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
If I may ask, what version of svredit do you use? I know that there is a problem with the latest version, I couldn't import models. Maybe try an older svredít! :)

wwefanguy2012

Young Lion
Reaction score
Goatcheese said:
If I may ask, what version of svredit do you use? I know that there is a problem with the latest version, I couldn't import models. Maybe try an older svredít! :)
svr edit 22

wwefanguy2012

Young Lion
Reaction score
Goatcheese said:
i used svr edit 22

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hmmmm.... Strange. Best option is to contact Mr Nike. :D lol. But first get your posts up to get the pm option. :) (Don't spam to get there. Lol. ^o) )

wwefanguy2012

Young Lion
Reaction score
Goatcheese said:
Hmmmm.... Strange. Best option is to contact Mr Nike. :D lol. But first get your posts up to get the pm option. :) (Don't spam to get there. Lol. ^o) )
other texture edits work but not mine :0 do i need to do something like match colors or something? (i followed xhardy's tut)

Deadpool

Midcard
Reaction score
1 Put your ch.pac and plistpsp.arc in svreditfiles/SVr2010/PSP
2 in cmd : import xxx(your wrestler.pac) xxx (wrestler id) xx (model number)

wwefanguy2012

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Peter Griffin OSR</dt><dd>Sep 25 2012, 01:36:38 PM</dd></dl><div>1 Put your ch.pac and plistpsp.arc in svreditfiles/SVr2010/PSP
[/quote]i did that bro but the problem is with the pac not the way i use nike the bike's editor here is what i did :
Cd:/poop import spiderman.pac 277 01 PSP
yes i know.. poop isnt a good name for an editor :unsure:
:cbv2:

Deadpool

Midcard
Reaction score
wwefanguy2012 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Peter Griffin OSR</dt><dd>Sep 25 2012, 01:36:38 PM</dd></dl><div>1 Put your ch.pac and plistpsp.arc in svreditfiles/SVr2010/PSP
i did that bro but the problem is with the pac not the way i use nike the bike's editor here is what i did :
Cd:/poop import spiderman.pac 277 01 PSP
yes i know.. poop isnt a good name for an editor :unsure:
:cbv2: [/quote]That's right ..
Can you make a png textures in the index. colors?

wwefanguy2012

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Peter Griffin OSR</dt><dd>Sep 25 2012, 01:42:25 PM</dd></dl><div>
wwefanguy2012 said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
That's right ..
Can you make a png textures in the index. colors?[/quote]here is the file : My Webpage

Deadpool

Midcard
Reaction score
wwefanguy2012 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Peter Griffin OSR</dt><dd>Sep 25 2012, 01:42:25 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
oops sorry fail xD http://www.filedropper.com/spiderman_1[/quote]You dont edit textures with index color
zSOdV_X1LJ8.jpg

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
in paint.net save them as png-8 bits and dont forget to convert them to gim

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I know a way to get the original file size of the gim/pac but i only give it to people who contributed in other games here in OSR who wanted to learn SvR psp texture modding.

but I will say this to you...
Modding is all about TRIALS AND ERRORS. specially when you are learning. you have to find a way yourself sometimes to fix your problem.
And you will never be a successful modder if you keep this give up attitude. I also have problems when i started learning that i thought that it cannot be fixed.
when i first came here because i saw Hardx36's work i didn't know that there is a help section here. because of my will to learn and never giving up, i found a way to fix it myself.
You are lucky you can ask questions while learning.and you saw OSR . wheni was learning, I was just searching on youtube.
so I suggest you check the tutorial section first because we have many tutorials and tips there.

now, since you wasted your time reading my note. I will say. you should go and make it as a png with the same number of colors with the original texture and convert it to gim and inject it using x-packer.

PS. all your links doesn't work and i think it's disrespectful to name the editor as "POOP" because nikethebike really worked hard for that tool and it helps people alot. you know,back in the days when people don't have his tool, they used hex editing just to test their mods and check if they have problems in their mod.

wwefanguy2012

Young Lion
Reaction score
PunkDEverliving said:
I know a way to get the original file size of the gim/pac but i only give it to people who contributed in other games here in OSR who wanted to learn SvR psp texture modding.

but I will say this to you...
Modding is all about TRIALS AND ERRORS. specially when you are learning. you have to find a way yourself sometimes to fix your problem.
And you will never be a successful modder if you keep this give up attitude. I also have problems when i started learning that i thought that it cannot be fixed.
when i first came here because i saw Hardx36's work i didn't know that there is a help section here. because of my will to learn and never giving up, i found a way to fix it myself.
You are lucky you can ask questions while learning.and you saw OSR . wheni was learning, I was just searching on youtube.
so I suggest you check the tutorial section first because we have many tutorials and tips there.

now, since you wasted your time reading my note. I will say. you should go and make it as a png with the same number of colors with the original texture and convert it to gim and inject it using x-packer.

PS. all your links doesn't work and i think it's disrespectful to name the editor as "POOP" because nikethebike really worked hard for that tool and it helps people alot. you know,back in the days when people don't have his tool, they used hex editing just to test their mods and check if they have problems in their mod.
k thnx it worked :hi :hi :hi :toast: :toast: :toast:
I changed the the name to : Svr Editor
and i know the links doesn't work because i don't want to register MediaFire
i will register now so i can post hacks
thx again bro :toast:
First steps of a Modder