Problem with replacing textures

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
I tried to replace Luke Gallows with JBL, but when I try to play the game doesn't run. Help please?

Thank you

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
First of all, tell us what exactly you did.

By the sounds of things, this is not texture replacement. It is model replacement.

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sorry If i was wrong!
By the way, I replaced Luke Gallows with JBL from SvR2009. I opened my iso with ExPert then changed the ch files with nikethebike tool. After I put back the new files and rebuild the Iso, when i try to play it just shows the credit screen and then the game doesnt run. What shall I do to make it work?

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
This is something that I do that you will not find in any tutorial. I don't understand why, as my isos never work unless I do this.

Get a iso patcher. Momento Disc Patcher is my favorite. It is free and very straightforward. Once you have made your iso, use this program to patch it. It should work then.

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
Forgot to tell ya that i'm working on psp. Does it work on psp too or should i look for a similar software?

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
Already tried with both UMDGen and ExPert, but nothing. With what should i try now?

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
there are something wrong in your plistpsp.arc

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
HARDX36 said:
there are something wrong in your plistpsp.arc
Is there a way to rebuild it without losing my edit?

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
just make the importing again you should try the tutorial on how to import models

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
HARDX36 said:
just make the importing again you should try the tutorial on how to import models
I did it following the tutorial, I tried also to import another texture several times, but the result is always the same.