psp freeze

olegcrow

Opener
Reaction score
when try to play 6 man or royal rumble with hacked models game freeze...but one on one work fine...how to fix this problem?...thanks...

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It happens with every modded ISO.

olegcrow

Opener
Reaction score
yea..but not all the models freeze the game...for example cena,punk,the rock.not freeze the game...but if I'm lazy try to insert mvp or ziggler or yoshi the game freeze...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
.... then don't be lazy? Seems like a self-solving problem.... :unsure:

olegcrow

Opener
Reaction score
wtf....i type the word - you (I'm lazy)...i'm not type-I'm lazy...whatta...
maybe the problem is in the size of pac files?and it must have the same size of original?

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
olegcrow said:
wtf....i type the word - you (I'm lazy)...i'm not type-I'm lazy...whatta...
maybe the problem is in the size of pac files?and it must have the same size of original?
the reason behind I AM LAZY canbe found here

<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/boardrules/</code></blockquote>

:toast:

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
i never hacked models on my modded SvR psp ISO and all type of matches work..i had just problem for chamber that was on default in no way out arena..but some weeks ago i have put it on one of my hacked arena.
i think it's a problem about some models that have something not right in conversion..on some type of matchs can work but for sme reason they crush in others

olegcrow

Opener
Reaction score
i found the solution...when you create pac file..you nned to inject 09 pac only 1 time after uncompress model pac...the size of ur hacked pac must be 2 kb bigger than original..and no more freeze on 6 man or royal rumble...good luck