[PSP] How can i replace SSFD ? svr 2011

SammyAlali

Young Lion
Reaction score
i changed ssfa and ssfb i dont know how to replace ssfd for psp svr 2011 :RVD

Noktin

Midcard
Reaction score
Open ssfd dpac file with X-packer, then uncompress .bpe file, you will get 00.pac. Then Open 00.pac with expert tools and you will get ssfd pictures in .gim. After editing rebuild the 00.pac and inject it into ssfd.pac. Paste it into the end of menu.pac and get your xx yy. Change xx yy in the plistpsp.arc. That's all.

KOSR15

Young Lion
Reaction score
Noktin said:
Open ssfd dpac file with X-packer, then uncompress .bpe file, you will get 00.pac. Then Open 00.pac with expert tools and you will get ssfd pictures in .gim. After editing rebuild the 00.pac and inject it into ssfd.pac. Paste it into the end of menu.pac and get your xx yy. Change xx yy in the plistpsp.arc. That's all.
Man, Make it more detailed for this guy, he's 11 years old and he cant understand a thing unless you make it voice tutorial. This guy is still a noob @ modding svr so if u can pls do. He Watched So Many Video Voice Tutorial But Still, he cant do it!!!

@Sammy Alali
Even u make me mad on FB Bcoz of your Stupidness, i still wanna help u, but just like this. i wont send u tutorials anymore, coz u r always having problems even my tutorial really works, You Just Cant Understand a thing.

NUFF SAID -_-

BloodSeeker

Young Lion
Reaction score
SammyAlali said:
i changed ssfa and ssfb i dont know how to replace ssfd for psp svr 2011 :RVD
Dude i already give the solution to this problem try searching in help section