[PSP] How to Change Gender, Height and Weight class in WWE 2011

ucantcme

Opener
Reaction score
Can anyone (especially HARDX36) tell me how to edit gender, height and weight class in WWE 2011.

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
first i will give you some recomendations
1.-stop making spam on the forum creating a lot of topics for just 1 quesstion
2.-before create a topic make a detailed search on the forum most of your question, already have been made by others users and i answered that too
3.-keep all you r questions in one topic

now firts search on google how to get decrypted savegames in psp then open you decrypted save with a hex editor
and edit it, all you need to know is on the pictures

TUTONOMODEL.png

TUTO.png
and
ps2.jpg

ucantcme

Opener
Reaction score
Sorry about spamming but how to convert the height in hex

ucantcme

Opener
Reaction score
Before thanks i want to say a thing the height bytes are of 4 bytes in save file ( as shown in the attachment ) but in the link you gave me it is 2 bytes can you explain me how to put them

Attachments:

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ucantcme said:
Before thanks i want to say a thing the height bytes are of 4 bytes in save file ( as shown in the attachment ) but in the link you gave me it is 2 bytes can you explain me how to put them
some models have two heights for example the rock have 2b10/0010

but most of the models only have one for example 1912/1912

to change the height you just have to repeat the value twice

for example if you want to change someone height to 6'5 you should write it like this : 6b106b10

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
I've been trying to decrypt my save data but I didn't succeed. Can u please explain how did u do it?

Thank you

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
Alright, finally I got my decrypted savedata. Now the problem is: after I changed a name and rebuilt it, my psp says that savedata is corrupted. I tried to fix it again and it comes in, but on the character selection menu it doesn't show me the wrestlers.

adityadewaskar

Young Lion
Reaction score
What You need to do is that after loading the decrypted savein the game in the save game manager save the game and it's all~!!!!!!

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
:sgctc: ohh men why i putted this info here i suppose in that time n00bs was not a problem, now just wait till all psp n00bs start showing names hacks :joker