PSP problem

Tanasko

Young Lion
Reaction score
please help me im played svr 2011 on psp and im dropped psp and now i cant launch any psp svr game but only svr games i cant 2011,2010 but i can assasin creed and any other games can someone help me when im launch svr 2011,2010 my psp just shut down please help me :/

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i think the problem is in your psp, or your savedata.
try to create a new save(backup your old save first)
if that doesn't work get your psp checked out.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
First, open VSH and "Shut Down Device", then open again, and start the "Fast recovery", you'll be done.
More problems, PM me. :)

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Prince Sultan</dt><dd>Jan 11 2014, 02:00:06 AM</dd></dl><div>First, open VSH and "Shut Down Device", then open again, and start the "Fast recovery", you'll be done.
More problems, PM me. :)[/quote]yeah, i think it's a PSP custom firmware problem ..if you see only svr games from umd and not the isos it's your firmware that has some trouble.

i use with satisfaction the 660 PRO-B custom firmware. don't invade the flash system of psp and it's easy to set on or off as you want :yes:

Tanasko

Young Lion
Reaction score
guys thx for help but i dont know how to update to 6.60 i have 5.50 Prome-4 and i cant update to 6.60 when im try psp says :sorry:This program doesn't support your FM(0x05050010). if someone know what to do now plz tell me or give me link for download or something thx.....

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
i think you need ,as first thing ,the 6.60 firmware ;the last firmware from sony . you can update your firmware from one of last psp game that have this update on umd or download it from sony . then you can updated psp with a custom firmware that accepts 6.60

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
As I said, you need 3 files,

1. Fast Recovery
2. 6.60 FW Downloaded
3. Permanent FW

just press these 3 files 1 by one and your PSP would install it automatically. :)

Tanasko

Young Lion
Reaction score
damit dont laugh at me im tryed to update psp over 5 hours and im finnaly did it and that is all your credit guys im searched tutorials and tutorials and finnaly did it im launched svr 2010 :3 god bless you all !