PsychoGirl's Mods: New Year Giveaway

Meh.

Midcard
Reaction score
Blimey, PaulLondon is still around? I remember a few chaps, namely Evolution because he was the bomb at making mods back in the day. What I meant by model import/export, was the ability to export a Raw character model, modify it in 3DS Max or whatever 3d software, then re-import it. If that hasn't been accomplished, I wouldn't mind taking a look at Raw again considering I know quite a bit about breaking into games now. The only thing I hated about Raw, was the animations hnnnnngh!

SouL

Midcard
Reaction score
wow... That red attire looks wicked... :)

It is actually one of my dream attires for jericho,.. Been searching for ages though to find a similarity of his attire just like in smackdown 2: know your role...

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>:B-)</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">I can't wait for the release... :B-) </div>

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
@Bombardier - Hmm Thats a good idea :) If we accomplish that, no wonder we'd be able to make amazing models not only from the WWE but from other franchises like anime [goku, naruto, ichigo] or comics[ spidey, batman, john jonzz] etc. :) Well good luck in your research ^__^

@SouL - hmmm maybe that attire really is from Smackdown :p hehe, well im still making the rest attires ^__^

Here is Chris Jericho's Entrance from the original game [unmodded] With The Millenium Titantron and the First Break THe Walls Down theme.

<iframe type='text/html' width='640' height='400' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

2 Snaps I took randomly on 2 different entrances

283953_455782214496051_1828267144_n.jpg
923454_455782207829385_1340868219_n.jpg

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
PsychoGirl said:
Green Attire
183156_455588587848747_983573546_n.jpg

283839_455588617848744_2116717777_n.jpg
For an unexplainable reason and for the thousand of the voice hear around the world, That Y2J Attires looks F'N AWESOME!

#PGRulesOSR[/SPOILER]

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
tnafan said:
I remember when you were becoming real pain a few years back
Wow, She were a pain back then? I can't even imagine it ^o)

anyway, these mods are great! I just love how you make these amazing mods even without good ref pics and just make your own textures. that really shows that you are a good/dedicated modder.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>SouL</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Been searching for ages though to find a similarity of his attire just like in smackdown 2: know your role...
[/quote]
you mean like this?

used it in a psp mod I made. but saved that picture because I love SD2. it was originally violet but since you said sd2, I sent you this one i used.

Meh.

Midcard
Reaction score
I just might. I'll have to find my Raw disc though, doubt it exists in my house any more heh. I bet it's really cheap on Amazon, $7 or something.

SouL

Midcard
Reaction score
I'm kinda excited about the black attire, though... It's the most beautiful mod that I have ever seen in this thread,...
yet...

Good Job, PsychoGirl!!! :toast:

:D :D :D

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
@Nadim- Thank youuuu :') You, Punk and Vic have been supporting me verrrryyy much since I came back :)

@Punk- Thanks ^__^ You know back in 2010/11 I used make my own arenas :p See the first 10 posts for an instance. Sad that all the arenas and attires were deleted. Which is why I did a fresh new start since 2013. Glad you like my mods :p

And yea I was kind of a pain . I started spamming old topics :\ *sighs*

@Bombardier- They're available on Amazon? o_o wow thats quite a cheap prince :eek: Well I downloaded the original game from torrent. Since that game isnt available at my place anymore. Including all Wiggo's , UW's and Tin'S patches. Oh btw, Do you know UltimateWarrior???

@SouL - hmm I'll release that attire on the Attire Pack v2 of Jericho ModPack ^__^ Including many other attires :) Promise ^__^

Meh.

Midcard
Reaction score
The name rings a bell, but I'm not overally sure of who that person is. Fancy pm'ing me that torrent link? :p

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Nah, Posting torrent links is against the rules :| I PM'd u some instructions on how to get it

30974369.png

Well, Jericho ModPack, I named it "King Of The World" Modpack, has been released . With Attires pack volume 1, Entrance Titantrons and Entrance Themes! Means I'll be making another attire pack this week and the following week :) I hope you all enjoy the release ^__^ Read the readme file before doing anything

Links on the first post

portgazhyde

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Nice modpack.
Psych, can you pm me the torrent link too.
I got the game already but it had been modded and it hasnt been patch yet.
The sound is glitchy and play slowly.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I can't put torrent links. It'll be a spam and the link would be removed instantly. I have PM'd Bombardier on the steps how to get them. LoL I cant even use torrents myself. This server's security called FortiGuard blocks everything. Anyway, you'll get direct download links as well.

I am currently modding MKvs WWE. And a modpack based on Edge

portgazhyde

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hehe, its ok. I didnt want it badly besides torrent sucks.
I will find a way to get the game. >:)
Good luck for your next pack, fella.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
That Y2J pack looks ace PG. Also, glad to see you back on the MK vs WWE patch. You had any thought on doing a Legends patch for RAW?

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Hmm I didnt think about the legends patch yet. Well something closer I've thought about an Attitude-Aggression kind of thing. like superstars between the years 2001 to 2006/7. Also that Marvel patch you've told me, like 5 or 6 months ago. I have the textures. Most were given by Victor :)

And thanks ^__^ I always wanted to make a Jericho Modpack :) Glad you like it :D

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Most of you know that I am remaking my Edge Modpack. If I get back the old one, I'll make some changes onto it and release it. Till then, enjoy some snaps of the current attires im making :)

Edge Black and White Shuriken attire:

971638_457835080957431_900776414_n.jpg

Variations will include - Black and Red, Black and Blue, Black and Green and Black and Silver.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Second Set of Attire in the Edge modpack. - Colored Shurikens

This is the Silver attire
Variations- Oriignal [Aqua], Gray, Silver,Red, Green and Blue

248250_458521627555443_1629421204_n.jpg

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
-Double Post-

Edge modpack 4 attire categories done!! :D

972218_528181080579061_860409691_n.jpg

EDIT- Zombie attires have many variations. The colored versions appear to be glowing. I'll make another zombie pack with simple colors :)