PsychoGirl's Mods: New Year Giveaway

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
lol, Vic, wear Shades -.- XD

And Wolfpac : I was thinking, you're a great modder, even Vic too. Can you all try making my arenas on NM? Just asking. hehe :)

oh, WM XXX Released [on first post, below WM 28 download]

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Lord Of Dorkness</dt><dd>Jun 3 2013, 12:35:28 PM</dd></dl><div>I don't like current WWE Arenas lol.[/quote]He means "i don't know how".

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@PsychoGirl: Kinda like this?? sorry for the bad pic i literally copied the above pic's of your WM XXX and came up with this i just got to splice it and it's good to go :)
WM XXX NM [WIP]
Credit: PsychoGirl

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Swifty said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Lord Of Dorkness</dt><dd>Jun 3 2013, 12:35:28 PM</dd></dl><div>I don't like current WWE Arenas lol.
He means "i don't know how".[/quote]
I don't know how to hack... Yet i do know how to texture, gtfo Swifty lol

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
@Wolfpac: Try this one ,added some effects exclusively for NM :))

wmxxxtemplatefornm.png

Dont worry if anything looks distorted in the star area. It might be coz of the PNG Format :|

hMM There are actually a lot of textures in the download itself. From the RAMP to RING , everything. :)

@Vic- So do I bro :| Some sets are the same from the previous years. And RAW , Smackdown have the same HD Set designs . Mhm I hate em too :p

@Swifty n Vic- I see u both having fun ^__^ xD Carry on

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Love it :)
I will do some more later or maybe tomorrow its my birthday today im just on my way out to get drunk :)

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Cheers :) i will PM it to you as soon as it's done

Edit:
was just thinkin this sort of stuff would make a damn fine community NM project :B-)

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
LOVING the progress so far PG you did a great job with the stage,waiting for the arena :)