Middle
SYagiB0.jpg

End
RqeANeG.jpg

Clean up and Release is coming soon

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Soo Wolfy start to make poly hacked arena?! AWESOME!

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
oh shit you did it. damm that was quick great stuff man
youre probably the only guuy that can actually pull this off, so ill suggest it to you. i think what would really set this mod over the top, would be if you could move the crowd closer to the ring and get rid of the barricade. the pwg arena has the fans right up on the ring apron
PWG-Battle-of-Los-Angeles.jpg

Cc2aXzOUUAA0kMI.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

IMG_38231.jpg

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
sure thing man, anyone is free to use\edit it :) i just wanna see some awesome matches using the stage :)

krugrdtron

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
grownassmanshit.tumblr.com
(Apologies to bump an old thread with what is probably a simple question/answer, but I've spent considerable time attempting to figure this out and came to the conclusion it'd be faster to just ask.)

I entered the cheats, moved the texture files to the plugins folder (I've done arena texture mods before), but the PWG textures don't load. I'm confused by the naming convention of the PWG textures as they don't have the "WWF No Mercy" preface of all texture files and they don't match the actual textures they'd be replacing (so I wouldn't expect them to load). Assuming I may have ventured into the deeper end of the modding/hacking pool that is not as simple as dumping a face, doodling on it, and re-loading. :-(

Anyway, the arena looks awesome (hence why I am requesting assistance), and I'm looking forward to adding it to my deathmatch save.

Thanks for any assistance.