RandyManFoo's WWF No Mercy Overhaul 2.0

randymanfoo

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
dafamily said:
Nice bro, do you plan on making anymore CAW's with this or no?? If so, you can try the mempak code to get more CAW's:

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=9168665/1/#new

I would like to see some legends, or wcw guys done in your style bro!!

Keep it up!!
I saw that code, pretty cool.

I'm only making the few originally supposed to be in the game. This version will also have Big Show and Richards (CAW) switched. That way Show is in the Championship mode like he should have been. I feel there's some replay value in championship mode for some people. I remade the championship mode music tracks for this purpose as well.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
thanks man, good to know!! This will definitely replace vanilla No Mercy for me bro ;)

randymanfoo

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ALL textures are finally done.Now I just want to hack a handful of exsisting moves to give them a slightly different feel like I did before.

Should be released very soon.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here is another epic playthrough for you guys

Thank you RandyManFoo's for this awesome remake, this mod pretty much replaces WWF No Mercy vanilla version for me man, thank you!! Looking forward to seeing all the updates, and to see what else you have in store for us in the future!!!

randymanfoo

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome vid. It's funny I just played the same story line to test it out. I've already noticed a bunch of hack mistakes. There's no 4P conversion on a lot of the Taunt and move hacks. I've converted most of them today as well as a few additional ones. Like Bulldogs Powerslam. I'll release an updated cheat file sometime this following week. I appreciate the videos promoting the save, thanks!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
No problem bro, looking forward to seeing the updates!!!

randymanfoo

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Updated the main post with the new Cheat file. Includes additional move hacks and 4P conversion for all moves

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another epic playthrough for you guys

here is another playthrough guys, I hate handicapped matches lol

randymanfoo

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome! I keep noticing more textures I've left out.
X-Pacs entrance face, scottys, swim suites in Women's championship mode.

If anyone notices any, let me know.

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
This is pretty sweet! I really like the quality of the faces and the arenas in particular!

A few questions...

1. I downloaded and installed the new cht, and most wrestlers load fine, but for some reason Jericho, Undertaker, and Angle all load their old textures. I checked the texture folder... their textures are present, but they don't show in game. I tried deleting the cache and reloading the textures, I checked everything on the cheats. The filenames in the textures folder appear correct, but they just don't load... help?

2. I was using Saturn (an old fave) and was surprised when I did his front Special that he didn't perform the DVD, but rather a brainbuster. I think I remember he used that as a finish, was that a deliberate change on your part?

3. Not really a question, but that Shawn Michaels face is the best ever-- and yes, that one is loading properly for me!

randymanfoo

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments.

Saturn's finisher in the original game is a Brainbuster, I did not change it. Although, had I noticed I would have changed it to the DVD. Godfather had the Super Shoulder Breaker and I changed his to a DVD.

As far as the textures go, I'm not sure what's causing your issue. Have you added any cheats to the save? Maybe one is conflicting.

Maybe try starting fresh in a new folder?

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another match for you guys:

here is another playthrough for you guys:

another epic match for you guys:

Hardcorelews

Young Lion
Reaction score
LOVE the work you've done on this, however i cant apply the 3 download links to the ROM i have, what would be the issue? (using Project64 version 1.6)

randymanfoo

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
You don't apply them to the rom. You use the emulator to manipulate the rom and NMthing tool for music. Read around in the forums on how to make everything work and read the ReadMe included in the download.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here are some more matches for you guys:

here is another request:

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
That stone cold face looks familiar, maybe it's my imagination