Replace Sample CAW

Dropout

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
When I play SVR 06,There is one thing that crossed my mind,is it possible to add the number of wrestlers without having to use the CAW(Create New One),i mean,the time we enter the menu CAW,There is one option, i.e. a sample of CAW,is there any chance to add a superstar who recently downloaded to the sample,If there is, which files(PAC) must be opened,rather than replaced, why not add the amount of wrestler
Untitled.png

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
First of all we have not found a lot of stuff from older version of SvR series like 2006 so it's difficult to say anything but in the latest versions "SvR 2011",I don't remember much but HARDX36 have found them out and the are in the edit folder.

If it is also there in 2006 version then they must be there :yes:

Flashback9

Opener
Reaction score
Yeah that would be useful Dropout.

SvR 06 had more moves than any game I think. But some things I like more about SvR 2008. But SvR 06 had some really cool stuff. I also like the running and movement better in SvR 2008.

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i have no idea where the samples are stored i only know that the cwas parts are stored on edit pac

Dropout

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Flashback9 said:
Yeah that would be useful Dropout.

SvR 06 had more moves than any game I think. But some things I like more about SvR 2008. But SvR 06 had some really cool stuff. I also like the running and movement better in SvR 2008.
Because i found the difficult with the replacement attributes,such as,i replace Rene Dupree with Shamrock,and he suppose have higher submission point,but it can only be done through Codebreaker,and when i check it,the code not saveable for default wrestler,only for CAW,and as you know,the CAW texture have rupture texture when the CAW enter to the ring,cutscenew
And by the way,the peak of SVR games IMHO,it 2007,when you have a lot signature moves combination with ultimate grapple moves and can use ultimate grapple moves like chokeslam to fly up your opponent through the object event its just the table,yeah in SVR 06,when you broke announcer table,the whole fans in seat chants "HOLYSH*T"
HARDX36 said:
i have no idea where the samples are stored i only know that the cwas parts are stored on edit pac
How to open EDIT.PAC,its same with CH.PAC
and which part have the texture and how to replacement it,sorry if you don't mind to show the link